This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a fellow Miceage Member to go to the park with tomorrow

Hey there Miceage community, I am looking for a fellow miceage person who would like to go to the park tomorrow, I want to spend my birthday there tomorrow but all my friends work and I really don't want to go by myself. If there is anyone that is interested in meeting up at the park and having a fun filled Disney Day please let me know.

I feel weird lol typing this but I am 27 a gay male I am employeed with Disney and I am a humorous fun guy. I am just lookiong for anyone who likes Disney as much as I do and enjoy the park. If interested let me know, because I would like someone to talk to and ride rides with.

Re: Looking for a fellow Miceage Member to go to the park with tomorrow

I would love to but I'm blocked. Sorry!

Comment

^ Same here! Sorry.

Comment

Ok anybody not blocked out tomorrow lol Sorry you guys are blocked out. What is the fee to upgrade for a blockout ticket?

Comment

$45 I think??? (can anyone confirm?)

Comment

^ I too believe that it is $45.

Comment

I think it is too. Darn it people get the Premium pass lol

Comment

My dad supplies my pass every Christmas. Talk to him. Bahahahaha. XD

Comment

Ok lets talk to him lol

Comment

I'm probably up for at least a few hours in the afternoon. PM me if you still do not have someone to spend the whole day with.

C

Comment

If you are employed by Disney can't you just sign someone in?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                        If you are employed by Disney can't you just sign someone in?
                        Depends on the status.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Well if I was closer.... I'd be up for a trip almost anytime. But darn this two hour drive, and jobs....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X