This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Meet - 9/5 - Who's coming?

There's a 3-day weekend ahead, and I just know that you want to spend a little time with the MiceChat gang.

It's the last weekend for Glow Fest too, and a great send-off to Summer.

Who all plans on coming to this Sunday's meet (as always - Noon at the Hub)?
    -Monorail Man

Re: Sunday Meet - 9/5 - Who's coming?

We will be there fresh from the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon. I promise to shower first.

Comment

I'm thinking of going tomorrow. I had two long weeks without going to Disneyland. I need a break.
      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Fishy, Al Lutz, and I will be there!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone. And would love to go to DCA for a drink as well.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Awe.... I won't be there until next week!!! Missed you guys by this much!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

i will miss you guys. besides, I will be there next sunday along with penguinsoda yay!! its been a couple of months since i have been to disneyland and i only can afford disneyland. see you all next sunday. have fun tomorrow everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
              i will miss you guys. besides, I will be there next sunday along with penguinsoda yay!! its been a couple of months since i have been to disneyland and i only can afford disneyland. see you all next sunday. have fun tomorrow everybody.
              Yeah!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X