This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More Disney Photography Day

I'm thinking of going to Disneyland in the early morning on the 1st to capture the sunrise. Anyone else want to join me for some early morning photography?

Please check out my website too!

Re: One More Disney Photography Day

Ooh, tempting. Won't be very many people there early.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I am hoping to be there all night...Pretty much sure I am bringing all my lenses for this
      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
      My company had a special night at the park
      WdW trip report with WWoHP
      NYE 2011 trip report
      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
      Leap year 24 hour report
      New DCA trip report
      NYE 2012
      HKDL trip report

Comment

I think you would have a better chance by getting there for the 6:00 a.m. opening on Feb. 29th. The calendar shows sunrise on March 1st at 6:29 a.m. and the park closes at 6:00 a.m. I was thinking of doing the Feb. 29th opening for the sunrise shots.

Comment

If you end up doing this, please send me a PM. I've got a list of shots we'd love to have of sunrise in the park.

What a fantastic idea.

Comment

Originally posted by GeeVee View Post
            I think you would have a better chance by getting there for the 6:00 a.m. opening on Feb. 29th. The calendar shows sunrise on March 1st at 6:29 a.m. and the park closes at 6:00 a.m. I was thinking of doing the Feb. 29th opening for the sunrise shots.
            I thought about that, but the two things that swayed me towards closing, are that mainstreet will probably stay open till 7am, and that the crowds for the opening will likely be much heavier than the crowd leaving the park the following morning. The hour or two leading up to sunrise should also give the sky a really nice color, baring fog or some horrible marine layer blocking it all out. I'm really hoping for clear skies ^_^

I figure there will be more than a few people camping out early. I might try doing this both AM's, but it looks like the best photos will be of the sun coming up over tomorrow land, the partners statute (from the side) and maybe big thunder. I'm playing around with google earth now trying to figure out where best to make use of this limited time window. It looks like the castle is out, the only time the sun is far enough north to get a decent photo is june/july.
            Last edited by Omnitographer; 02-04-2012, 03:28 AM.

Please check out my website too!

Comment

Sounds like fun, I cant wait to go! :-)
              I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X