This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of March Meet Up

hey all, having just come back from the Disneyland resort I am already planning the next trip. my goal is to be there at the end of march, so wondering who would be up for an afternoon meet up, some rides, perhaps dinner. the more the better really.

Re: End of March Meet Up

there is always a noon meet at the hub(area in front of the castle) on sunday
    NOON,HUB,SUNDAY
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Someone recently organized a singles meet-up on this board that was, from reports, a smashing success so it seems like there's interest in meet-ups, it just takes a bit of initiative.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcatrik View Post
        Someone recently organized a singles meet-up on this board that was, from reports, a smashing success so it seems like there's interest in meet-ups, it just takes a bit of initiative.
        oh man! i would have gone to that!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

I would love to know when the next single meet is

Comment

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
            NOON,HUB,SUNDAY
            Is there a way to distinguish who is there for the meet? Since that is often a place where people stand around, it would be awkward to walk up and introduce myself to someone oblivious to Micechat )
            .:: ::.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuuster View Post
              Is there a way to distinguish who is there for the meet? Since that is often a place where people stand around, it would be awkward to walk up and introduce myself to someone oblivious to Micechat )
              Normally Dustysage and fishbulb are there.many other Columnist are there and people in the forums.
              GO!!!!
              ive made MANY great friends by going

Comment

This sounds too good to be true. I'm in college, so I tend to go to the Disney resort on Sundays. Can't wait to meet up with you guys! So what do you all do after meeting up, is there a usual itinerary?
                .:: ::.

Comment

This sounds too good to be true. I'm in college, so I tend to go to the Disney resort on Sundays. Can't wait to meet up with you guys! So what do you all do after meeting up, is there a usual itinerary?
                  normally we eat lunch and hit 2 or 3 rides

Comment

Meet up around noon on the left side of the hub as you face the castle, toward the front of the partners statue. Then stand around and chat and get to know new people for about 30 minutes then head to lunch where ever the majority of people want. There can be as few as 2 or 3 or has many had 20 or more (depending on if its something like the anniversary weekend). After everyone finishes lunch, every one heads off to rides.... you can hang with the group as long as you like or do a few rides then go off on your own. Its very informal, casual and friendly.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I guess I didn't wait around long enough, but I will next time. Thanks for details!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
                        NOON,HUB,SUNDAY

I'm unsure if we're talking about a specific day ( if so, what exact date? ) or if at this point everyone is just comparing past events. Scanning this whole thread I can't even tell if this is just an inquiry or if there's an official meet being planned.

If there's an official meet planned for MiceChatters I'd love to go but I'm also hoping someone will publish what month, day, time and location.

Comment

We will have the MiceAge anniversary meet the first weekend in Feb.

But there is a MiceChat meet at the hub every Sunday. It use to be known unofficially as the Church of Walt (COW), but now its just the noon meet. Like I mentioned before... sometimes there are a couple of people sometimes more... you just never know from one Sunday to the next who or how many will be there but there is a meet every Sunday.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

why is it no long the church of walt?????

Comment

I think some of the "old timers" still refer to it as COW.... but its just now more commonly known as "The Noon Meet." No particular reason really.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X