Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NIGHTS OF HORROR MEETS- Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Thursday, Oct. 17

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIGHTS OF HORROR MEETS- Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Thursday, Oct. 17

Come join MiceChat next month at Universal Studios Orlando on October 17th to visit Harry Potter and stay for Halloween Horror Nights that evening. We plan on a full night of fun and scares complete with a dinner beforehand, and more.

If you plan to join us for Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights you will need to purchase a ticket for Thursday, October 17th with front of line (Express) pass. Follow the thread below for updated information and to get in on the dining arrangements made for the group if you would like to join us.

If you plan to join us, please click the following link and sign up to our event info page. The system will take your name, contact info and record what portion of the event you'd like to join us for (Day in the park, Dinner, and/or Halloween Horror Night). Please sign up here:
    http://uni-orland-horror-2013.eventzilla.net/

Last edited by Dustysage; 09-27-2013, 05:43 PM.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: NIGHTS OF HORROR MEETS- Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Thursday, Oct.

I can't wait for this years HHN meet up.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Re: NIGHTS OF HORROR MEETS- Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Thursday, Oct.

oooo I'll be in town and have frequent fear express pass already, just signed up. Can't wait to hear more about the event

Comment

Folks, if you plan to attend this event, please email events@micechat.com and let us know. We'll follow up with details on where you can meet us, dinner arrangements, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Has anyone bought tickets yet? I think they are a little more than $89.00. $185.31 if you don't buy theme park tickets.
          Last edited by SDMouseFan; 09-24-2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

If you're buying tickets make sure to either get the coke discount or a florida friends' resident discount or an AP friends pass holder discount.

Comment

If you plan to join us, please click the following link and sign up to our event info page. The system will take your name, contact info and record what portion of the event you'd like to join us for (Day in the park, Dinner, and/or Halloween Horror Night). Please sign up here:
              MiceChat Meet at Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights - Eventzilla

Please note that this is only for information and to allow us to make dining reservations. You'll still need to purchase your tickets through Universal. But this is how you'll be able to hook up with us for the day.

Thanks everyone, we look forward to seeing you!!!

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

We are on the Mears shuttle now. See you all shortly.

If you are trying to meet up with us today, please call the MiceChat Hotline: 949-274-8778

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X