Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NIGHTS OF HORROR MEETS- Universal Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights Saturday, Sept 21

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIGHTS OF HORROR MEETS- Universal Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights Saturday, Sept 21

Yes, come join your fellow MiceChat friends in a meet-up event surely to scare the tar out of you. Universal Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights is one of the most brutal, intense, Halloween experiences in Southern California and it is here.

This is a MiceChat MEET-UP which means that no tickets are sold through our site. Instead, you will need to purchase your tickets through Universal's official site HERE. The group will be purchasing the
    FRONT OF LINE PASS for $119 per person.
    This will get you entry into the event and one-time use front of the line access at all mazes and shows.
    • [*=left]If you do not purchase the front of the line option there will be no guarantee that you will be able to remain with the group.
      [*=left]We will be meeting at the front gate one half hour before the event begins, in front of the globe. We will then proceed into the event as a group.
      [*=left]We will be gathering for dinner at Karl Strauss Brewery in CityWalk at 3:45pm. If you would like to be included in the dinner reservation please post here OR send me an email at Fishbulb@micechat.com. We should have plenty of room. We will be done with dinner at 5:45 and then proceed to the Globe then.

If you have ever been unsure about Halloween Horror Nights in the past, this is the perfect way to go check it out. You will be surrounded by your MiceChat pals and having the time of your life. So, who's coming?

Last edited by Fishbulb; 09-17-2013, 03:15 PM.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: NIGHTS OF HORROR MEETS- Universal Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights Saturday, Sep

I'm there! Comparing USH to Knotts is like quality vs. quantity. Knotts is overwhelmingly fantastic with options galore. USH is so detailed and genuinely terrifying. Can't wait!

Comment

Re: NIGHTS OF HORROR MEETS- Universal Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights Saturday, Sep

Ok, I'll be there. Unfortunately, my nephew didn't want to go (he'll miss out).
      So count me in for one for the dinner reservation. Does anyone have a photo of my nephew and I in front of the Psycho House from last year (as part of a large group shot)? I never got a photo and would really like one. Thanks!

Comment

We will be gathering for dinner at Karl Strauss Brewery in CityWalk at 3:45pm. If you would like to be included in the dinner reservation please post here OR send me an email at
        Fishbulb@micechat.com
        . We should have plenty of room. We will be done with dinner at 5:45 and then proceed to the Globe then.
        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

We'll have to meet you after dinner at 5:45 Fishbulb. Really REALLY looking forward to it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X