Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nemo Grand Opening Meet 11 June? (Merged Threads)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemo Grand Opening Meet 11 June? (Merged Threads)

I will definately be there on that day while in So. Cal. Anyone want to meet?
    Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Re: Nemo Grand Opening Meet 11 June?

That's great! You can meet up with everyone else in line. I think the plan is to join the Nemo line somwhere near the entrance to Pooh.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Moonliner View Post
      That's great! You can meet up with everyone else in line. I think the plan is to join the Nemo line somwhere near the entrance to Pooh.
      Or Fullerton.
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Y-E-S!!!! I will be there bright and early!! I have never been to a ride opening so I am totally going for this. AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! I feel like a little girl! GEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Gone but not forgotten.

Comment

Does anyone know if there are plans to open earlier that 8am. that day or could it be part of the Early Entry bonus options? Otherwise; meet at the end of the line at 8am?
          Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

Just booked a room for the 10th (Candy Cane Inn was full, but got my second choice). I'm sooooo excited!
            Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

Note: Finding Nemo is not scheduled to open until 11 AM on Monday due to the Press event.

Early Entry folks will not be allowed into Tomorrowland, (maybe Space and Buzz will be open).

As I understand it, the line will form somewhere near the Matterhorn entrance (to allow for clean shots for the press). Then at 11 AM, the CM's will "walk" the front of the line towards the FN:SV entrance.

The first showing of Jedi Training academy will start at 1 PM (instead of 10:30), also no Jedi on Sunday, and Innoventions will be closed all weekend.
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Are there any official rumors on whether or not Nemo will be included in the early entry program after all the official opening hubbub is past?
                "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                  Note: Finding Nemo is not scheduled to open until 11 AM on Monday due to the Press event.

Early Entry folks will not be allowed into Tomorrowland, (maybe Space and Buzz will be open).

As I understand it, the line will form somewhere near the Matterhorn entrance (to allow for clean shots for the press). Then at 11 AM, the CM's will "walk" the front of the line towards the FN:SV entrance.

The first showing of Jedi Training academy will start at 1 PM (instead of 10:30), also no Jedi on Sunday, and Innoventions will be closed all weekend.
                  Wow, so all these people that plan on getting there early to get in line will be waiting even longer than originally planned. 11:00 to open the ride is late so there are probably going to be a lot more people that don't get to ride it than originally talked about. That's double time in line! From opening to end of press event, then just the line for the ride itself. I was guessing on 4-5 hours just for the ride but now it's going to be even longer.

Comment

Let me see if I have this straight...
                    First EE people will be able to line up, then regular people, but everyone has to wait until 11?
                    yikes! That really is gonna up the wait a lot!
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

bring sunscreen... and maybe an unbrella! And a pillow, and a sleeping bag, and snacks, a small tv, ipod, change of clothes, water, folding chair, cooler, etc.... it's gonna be a LOOOOONG day! Why did I get myself into this!?

Gone but not forgotten.

Comment

If i'll be there, I'll be there, If i won't be there, i won't be.

I'm not saying yes or no. Just wait and see.

Comment

ok it's the opeining of a ride that is permanently there. If I had an ap I wouldn't even think of trying to ride it until summer is over. let us poor tourists get a chance to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
                            ok it's the opeining of a ride that is permanently there. If I had an ap I wouldn't even think of trying to ride it until summer is over. let us poor tourists get a chance to ride.
                            It's just special to be there that day. That's why people lined up for the 50th. Why people go to midnight showings of films.

Comment

Well for me it's the first time I have ever been at an opening of an attraction. Plus, ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to ride the subs, but never had the chance.

Gone but not forgotten.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X