This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 16th anyone?

Hey, does anyone want to come to a meet on saturday june 16th? It will be my last time at disneyland for a while until we move and i would love to meet all of you! (I will have pocky)

Re: June 16th anyone?

Please tell me that you are going to have your parents or other adults with you for this meet? Since its not during one of the regular Sunday meets when there will be a large amount of well know MiceChatters around, my mother instincts are coming out here....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

yes, my parents will be with me (p.s. I didn't know there was a sunday meet on the day after, maybe i can do the meet then)

Comment

Yes, every Sunday at noon at the hub (where the Partner's Statue is) in front of the Castle there is a MiceChatters meet! Anyone there would love to meet you and your parents! Who is there varies from week to week but there is always someone there!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I will be there on the 16th!!!
          Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
            yes, my parents will be with me (p.s. I didn't know there was a sunday meet on the day after, maybe i can do the meet then)
            The meets are always on Sundays so us ghetto folks with the Deluxe Passes can go too!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X