Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

    I will be at the Wednesday afternoon Angels game that starts at 12:35pm. After the game, with a 5pm faceoff, would anyone like to meet up for a Ducks "watch party" as they go for the Cup?

    I automatically think ESPN Zone but maybe there's a place nearer the Stadium/Honda Center that'd be better?

    Or is that a good place to avoid if the Ducks win?

    Any thoughts? If anyone is interested in meeting up...let me know!

    --Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  • #2
    Re: Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

    If you mean the DL ducks, they were absolutely adorable when the mama and two babies were crossing Main Street to get to the hub the other day! I was convinced they were on their way to the Micechat meet!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

      Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
      If you mean the DL ducks, they were absolutely adorable when the mama and two babies were crossing Main Street to get to the hub the other day! I was convinced they were on their way to the Micechat meet!
      Sorry, PB...those ducks are adorable but I meant the Anaheim Ducks hockey team, which is playing in game five of the Finals with a chance to win the Stanley Cup - over at the Honda Center.

      --Barry
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

        bumping shamelessly
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

          I would think the ESPN thing would be a good idea. I remember back in the day when the Angels were in the world series (and owned by Disney), we went to watch the game. There were sooooooooooo many ppl and it was a lot of fun.
          I have also been to the mx resteraunt near the pond (sorry, it will always be the pond to me just like the angels will never have Los Angeles in their name when I refer to them, if I ever do LOL) It is a chain, but I remeber going there before a game. But it may be heaps crowded! I wonder if the Catch resteraunt across from Anaheim stadium will be playing it. (Yes, I know it is more baseball focused, but this last game is HUGE!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

            Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
            I would think the ESPN thing would be a good idea. I remember back in the day when the Angels were in the world series (and owned by Disney), we went to watch the game. There were sooooooooooo many ppl and it was a lot of fun.
            I have also been to the mx resteraunt near the pond (sorry, it will always be the pond to me just like the angels will never have Los Angeles in their name when I refer to them, if I ever do LOL) It is a chain, but I remeber going there before a game. But it may be heaps crowded! I wonder if the Catch resteraunt across from Anaheim stadium will be playing it. (Yes, I know it is more baseball focused, but this last game is HUGE!
            I'm sure that every such place in the area will be showing the game. Again, I'd also like to know if anyone wants to meet up with me!

            --Barry
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

              Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
              I'm sure that every such place in the area will be showing the game. Again, I'd also like to know if anyone wants to meet up with me!

              --Barry
              Not sure yet. I need to see how I am feeling tomorrow. Taking one day at a time. I am a maybe.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

                Anybody else interested?
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X