This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08/02-08/05 Disneyland trip!

Heyo, Micechat! I wasn't sure where to post this, so I thought this would be an appropriate place. If it isn't, I apologize! Thought I'd post to say I am going to be heading to Disneyland with my mom from the 2nd until the 5th. I'm planning on heading to the meet on the 5th! This is going to be my first meet and I am very, very, very nervous!! I am an extremely shy person around new people, but I'm hoping to get up the courage to introduce myself and make some new friends. If you see me shying away from the group feel free to come over, smack me on the head, and say, "Wolffin! Get your butt back over there. We don't bite." or just hello, whatever you choose I'll try to keep my courage up, though, so I won't have to rely on others to come up to me first. No promises, though!:blush: Hope to see you all there and make some new friends!

-Wolffin

P.S. I wasn't planning on meeting with any Micechatters on the days before the Sunday meet, but if you're in the park and see me, feel free to say hello! Here's what I look like:

I'm the one on the right. Though my hair is shorter now.

See you all soon!

Re: 08/02-08/05 Disneyland trip!

Trust me. I am very shy also, and was nervous about my first meet just last week. You will not regret it! Never have I met a more caring, kind, and loving group of people. And did I mention fun? You will have a blast meeting everyone, and they will welcome you with open arms! I think this thread is a great start, since now people will know you are going, and will be looking for you, so you don't get neglected and left out of the circle. Just go, and you will see how wonderful it will be!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I think i may be there around the same time as me, if so it would be my first meet.
      Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Aww Wolfin! If I was going to be there I'd hang out w/you. But I won't be there However MCers are such a fabulous group of people,... you have NOTHING to worry about!! And if Fishbulb is there, he'll be sure you meet everyone!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Just do it!

I should be there, if my health holds up.
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Thanks, you all ^^ I'm still nervous, but at the days go by I'm getting more and more excited and ready! Hope I get to see some of you who are going!

Comment

I'll be working, but if you come to DCA, I'll be in PT Flea's market in the afternoon. Just be advised that Sunday is gift with purchase day, and the pin stores can be a little "extreme" during the day. Have fun, and I hope to meet you. (My pic is in the avatar, and I'm the one on the right, too!)
              I want my cake back!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
                I'll be working, but if you come to DCA, I'll be in PT Flea's market in the afternoon. Just be advised that Sunday is gift with purchase day, and the pin stores can be a little "extreme" during the day. Have fun, and I hope to meet you. (My pic is in the avatar, and I'm the one on the right, too!)
                Hope to meet you too! I'll be on the lookout for you if I'm ever in that area!

Comment

I'll be working too. Not sure if I'm working Mansion or Fantasmic. Just come on over and let me yell at you......either to "drag your body away from the walls and lay them to rest in the dead center of our gallery" or to "Keep to your right!!"
                  PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

[quote=Wolffin;2002575] If you see me shying away from the group feel free to come over, smack me on the head, and say, "Wolffin! Get your butt back over there. We don't bite." or just hello, whatever you choose

If I'm there, I will be very happy to follow these instructions although what I would choose to do is pinch!:evil:

I'm the one on the right. Though my hair is shorter now.

Oh good! Pictures always help! Do you happen to have one taken from the rear? Wouldn't want to get your rear mixed up with someone else's rear!

Totally kidding!

But seriously, we've all been nervous newbies at least once.....you'll be fine!

PS Would you like me to try to get a bucnh of guys to sit on a bench at the hub so you can lay across their laps ala Pezz Lightyear ? : ) ; )
                    Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 07-30-2007, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I'm planning to be there. I'll come by and say Hi and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                        Oh good! Pictures always help! Do you happen to have one taken from the rear? Wouldn't want to get your rear mixed up with someone else's rear!
                        That would be a nasty problem, wouldn't it? Here you go!

PS Would you like me to try to get a bucnh of guys to sit on a bench at the hub so you can lay across their laps ala Pezz Lightyear ? : ) ; )
                        :lol: Ahahahah sounds fun! By all means, go ahead!

Comment

Im gonna be at disneyland on the 4th.

Comment

I'll be at Disneyland on the 2nd.... well I hope I'll be there.
                            Polynesian girl

Comment

Wolffin, you can rest easy...I won't be there...I know that you'll have a great time with the truly wonderful MCers that do show up.

--Barry

I hope you have a wonderful trip and time, and I hope to meet you on some other visit.
                              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X