Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can't take the snow anymore - we're going to Disneyland February 6th!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can't take the snow anymore - we're going to Disneyland February 6th!

I just cracked today - the snow is piling up and my whole family is going stir crazy.

So, my hubby said to book the trip, we're leaving tomorrow! So, the obedient wife that I am - did!

We are going to be in the park February 6, 7, 8. I've checked the weather, it's supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees - that works for my vitamin d deprived body!!!!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: We can't take the snow anymore - we're going to Disneyland February 6th!

Good for you...have a great trip!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
      So, my hubby said to book the trip, we're leaving tomorrow! So, the obedient wife that I am - did!

We are going to be in the park February 6, 7, 8. I've checked the weather, it's supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees - that works for my vitamin d deprived body!!!!
      Have fun, but does your hubby know your such an obedient wife that your willing to trade him for pins? :lol: I wish I was going with you.
      sigpic

Comment

That's so awesome Jen. You'll have a great trip!!!

Too bad you won't be making a Sunday meet, would have been nice to meet you to thank you for all the VMK stuff for our daughter.

Comment

Awww, sorry I'm going to miss you guys Clinks!!!! This was a now or never trip - we are so booked full for the rest of the month. We are just making a bandit run - and trying to get out of Idaho before a huge storm hits on Tuesday!

And yes Pratt - my hubby is well aware of his standings with Disney pins - he really hates it when I wear my shirt, because, people want to check out the merchandise!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Yay! How fun. I love spur of the moment trips
            I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
            That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
            sigpic

Comment

Have a great trip BFJen. Hope you get lots of sunshine!

Comment

Have fun! Maybe I'll bump into you on the 6th. I'm running in to buy a birthday gift and check out Mickey and Minnie's Chinese New Years costumes!
                I want my cake back!
                sigpic

Comment

Have a great time BFJen!

Comment

Thanks! We're all packed - we're going to be in Utah tonight, then onto to Disneyland!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good Luck and have fun.

Comment

We're not tired of the snow... Only shoveling it. (pic taken less than 10 minutes ago)

I wish we could go to Disneyland!!!

Comment

Ahhh, looks like home!!! But, we have had so much wind, that drift would be blowing away!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X