Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5-21/22 Midnight Movie Meet - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-21/22 Midnight Movie Meet - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I know there's tons of MCers who want to see the new Indy movie. Who's up to meeting up at Downtown Disney AMC to watch the midnight showing?

Re: 5-21/22 Midnight Movie Meet - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I do, I do, I doooooooooooo!!!

Comment

Re: 5-21/22 Midnight Movie Meet - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Maybe! Gotta check it out to see if it's okay for the kids!
      sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
      Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

Comment

I would love to go but not at midnight! Maybe if you see it again some other time?

Comment

Keep you posted.
          "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"-Donnie.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"-Frank the Bunny.....

Comment

Dang it, I am seeing it at THe Block with a friend of mine!

Comment

Sorry, I already got advanced tickets for the showing at Regal Cinemas in La Habra.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Dang it, I can't see it. I have to open the next day!!!

How about anyone want to see it Friday morning??? At The Block for $6?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X