X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demi Lovato to Perform in 'Shop Til You Rock' Summer Tour

DISNEY STAR DEMI LOVATO AND GENERAL GROWTH PROPERTIES
    INVITE TEENS TO LOOK AND FEEL LIKE ROCK STARS IN MUSIC-INSPIRED MALL TOUR

Shop Til You Rock Events Offer Teens Rock Star Treatment with Live Music, Hot Fall Fashions and Special Offers

There’s a rock star inside each and every teenager, and this summer Disney Channel star and number one selling Hollywood Records artist, Demi Lovato, and General Growth Properties (NYSE:GGP) mall owner and operator of more than 200 properties across the country, are partnering to host a music-inspired mall tour, Shop Til You Rock, that empowers teens to look and feel like rock stars through live local musical performances, exclusive teen activities and special mall offers and giveaways.

Shop Til You Rock celebrates teen lifestyles and combines this year’s hottest fall fashions with special performances from more than 100 of today’s popular music artists, brought to you by Hot Topic. The free events take place at more than 120 GGP malls across 39 states July through August.

For the complete list of Shop Til You Rock event dates, activities and exclusive mall deals visit Shop Til You RockPepsi Refresh ProjectAbout GGP
    GGP currently has ownership interest in, or management responsibility for, more than 200 regional shopping malls in 43 states, as well as ownership in planned community developments and commercial office buildings. The Company’s portfolio totals approximately 200 million square feet of retail space and includes more than 24,000 retail stores nationwide. The Company’s common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol GGP. For more information visit GGP.com.

About Demi Lovato
    In the last year alone, Demi Lovato has earned a #1 album, headlined her first solo tour, starred in two hit Disney Channel movies, and an original Disney Channel show, “Sonny With A Chance.’ Recently Demi filmed 'Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam,’ which will premiere late summer. Having just returned from headlining a successful South American tour, Demi is currently writing and recording her next album and getting ready to tour the country with the Jonas Brothers. Demi’s pure enthusiasm for everything she is and does is clear and her fans feel it and respond in kind. “I feel like my fans are more than fans to me, they’re my friends.”

*Visit Shop Til You Rock for entry requirements and official rules
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC5oYQIeG2o"]YouTube- Shop Til You Rock Introduction[/ame]
    Last edited by disneytim; 07-07-2010, 10:59 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X