• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get the 3-D glasses ready for 'Hannah Montana'

Get the 3-D glasses ready for 'Hannah Montana'

Posted 9h 43m ago

Disney Enterprises Inc. via AP
    The 3-D version of Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert,
    which grossed over $65 million in theaters, will have its cable debut on Starz on Sunday, July 27.

Hannah Montana movie will be nearly inescapable on television this month in every dimension.

Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert will come to Starz in standard- and high-definition starting 9 p.m. ET Saturday, July 26, the premium cable channel announced Thursday.

The 3-D version of the film, which had a limited-engagement theater run earlier this year, will begin showing on the Starz on Demand and Starz HD on Demand channels on Sunday, July 27, along with the other two versions.

Fretting about where you put those 3-D glasses? Starz has a guide to crafting a pair at http://www.starz.com/3D.

The movie also will be available to download from the broadband platforms Starz Play and Vongo, but only in standard definition and not in 3-D.

Disney Channel previously announced that the movie's TV debut is set for 8 p.m. ET July 26, preceded by a day-long marathon of episodes of the channel's Hannah Montana series starring teenager Cyrus.

The concert film was shown in 3-D for its theater run that grossed more than $65 million. Starz noted that its TV debut precedes the movie's expected Aug. 19 home-video release by several weeks.

Filming is underway in Nashville, on Hannah Montana: The Movie, set for release in summer 2009. Its busy young star isn't slacking off on her music career: Cyrus' new album, Breakout, will be released July 22.
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...-montana_N.htm
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Get the 3-D glasses ready for 'Hannah Montana'

This girl is such a big hit, Im telling you. I wish I was rich like her =)

Comment

Originally posted by kimbaloo05 View Post
      This girl is such a big hit, Im telling you. I wish I was rich like her =)
      No problem, just go to this site & Good Luck!
      http://www.calottery.com/games/megamillions/
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Do you need 3D glasses for the Disney Channel premiere and Starz, or just Starz?

Comment

Too bad Dolly Parton never did a 3-D concert movie, huh?

Comment

We got our 3-D glasses yesterday. My son is having half the neighborhood over to watch it. I think he's more excited to see the Jonas Brothers though.
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X