X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's "3 Wise Men" to Wal-Mart

Dis makes 'Wise' move with retailer

In a move that reflects the growing clout of big retailers, the Walt Disney Co. is giving Wal-Mart exclusive sales rights through the end of the year to the animated holiday feature film "The 3 Wise Men," which debuts on DVD Nov. 1. The Arenas Entertainment production, released theatrically in Spain and France in 2003, was animated by Animagicstudio, whose principals are veterans of such Disney hits as "Fantasia 2000," "Hercules" and "Tarzan." Martin Sheen, Emilio Estevez and Eddy Martin were among those tapped to provide voices for the English-language version of the film. The voice cast also includes Christian recording artists Jaci Velasquez and Marcos Witt.

from The Hollywood Reporter
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Disney's "3 Wise Men" to Wal-Mart

Well then...there's a DVD I won't be buying.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
      Well then...there's a DVD I won't be buying.
      My thoughts exactly! (Well I won't buy it until it goes into "wide release"... and then only if it gets good reviews.)

Sounds like just the thing the "God, guns, & gays" (and Narnia) crowd will just eat up.

Is it 2-D or 3-D?
      "George Bush... is only for now."
      Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

"If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

OK, so maybe the "God, guns, and Gays" crowd won't go for this after all. Rewriting the Bible is not something they're fond of!
          "George Bush... is only for now."
          Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Ewww. The movie sounds all right, but I'd have to go to a WalMart. That's not happening. Oh, well, it's not long until the end of the year and it'll go into wide release.
            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X