X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new UMD format for The Incredibles

Buena Vista's 'Incredibles' adds heft to fall UMD slate

The burgeoning Universal Media Disc format just got a big boost. Buena Vista Home Entertainment said Tuesday that its next wave of movie titles for Sony's PlayStation Portable, due Nov. 15, will be headed by "The Incredibles," the top-selling home video title of the year. Also coming to UMD that day from Buena Vista are "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D" and "Clerks," director Kevin Smith's first feature film. It's a big notch in the belt of the hot new format, which many studios and independent suppliers see as a lucrative source of incremental revenue. Indeed, there are now more UMD movie and TV titles available than game titles, even though PSP's primary target is the young-adult video game fan. (Thomas K. Arnold for The Hollywood Reporter)
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: new UMD format for The Incredibles

Buena Vista has been pretty consistent with it's great quality UMD's. I don't think I'll be picking this one up though. However, I'd be interested in a Ducktales set like the upcoming Ren and Stimpy box seasons 1 and 2 UMD box set...

Now if only we could get more games...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X