This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-inventing Disney characters

What CLASSIC Disney characters should Disney "Re-invent" for todays younger audiences?

I would like them to re-invent Bernard, Wilbur, Jake, & Bianca (The Rescuers & The Rescuers Down Under) Basil of Baker street & Dr. Dawson (Great Mouse Detective) Darkwing Duck, Launchpad, The Beagle Boys, Humphrey the Bear, etc. How about you guys?

Re: Re-inventing Disney characters

They can also re-invent the robin hood & fox & the hound cast too.

Comment

What do you mean by "re-invent"? I guess it depends on what you're talking about, but you could say that they're in the process of reinventing Tinkerbell with the new fairy campaign.

Most of the reinventing seems to come from direct-to-video sequels, and I doubt that anyone wants more of those!
      "George Bush... is only for now."
      Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
        What do you mean by "re-invent"? I guess it depends on what you're talking about, but you could say that they're in the process of reinventing Tinkerbell with the new fairy campaign.

Most of the reinventing seems to come from direct-to-video sequels, and I doubt that anyone wants more of those!
        I know exactly what you mean with the sequel thing.

But what i mean with re-invent is to bring back old characters that have not been seen on TV for a long time and re-introduce them to the newest generation of kids. Kind of like what they did with Mortimer Mouse.

Comment

ORGOCH: It ain't nice ta go 'round re-inventin' the Dizzy Characters! How'd ya like somebody comin' 'round ta re-invent yerself?!

ORDDU: You could have delivered your message a bit more gently, dear--even if I DO happen to agree that the Disney characters are just fine the way they are. Why insult the artists and talented voices who worked so hard to give us what we already have?

ORWEN: I say be thankful for the characters in their original form. Tampering with them in any way means they won't really be the same characters they were meant to be. (Of course I'll admit I was originally supposed to look like Jessica Rabbit when they were considering a look for me--but they decided to make me a candidate for the Krispy Kreme Calendar girl, instead.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X