• Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney Treasures Wave 5!

The newest of the Walt Disney Treasures are the following:
    • Disney Rarities
    • Legendary Heroes
    • Spin and Marty
    • The Chronological Donald Volume 2

No more information has been released except a street date of December 6th.

The Disney Rarities collection is rumored to include Donald in Mathmagic Land, and other less known shorts...

Oooh! I love Donald in Mathmagic Land!

Thanks for the info.
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
      Oooh! I love Donald in Mathmagic Land!

Thanks for the info.
      I watched it last Monday night, on the ole VHS player. So much learning.
      "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

Wahoo! Spin and Marty!!!! Donald 2, too!

Yes!

Happy dance.

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Wench
            Er...What is Spin and Marty?

I was a serial that was on during the Mickey Mouse Club back in the 50s.

It was about the adventures of 2 boys who are at a ranch for kids.

It's very wholsome and fun and reminds me of being a kid again.

Comment

Disney Rarities- :confused:

Comment

this is somewhat unrelated, but will the Disneyland USA DVD be re-released again? I never got it, and i've been looking everywhere for it, and I don't want to buy it off some untrustworthy online bidder.
                Last edited by Modern Folly; 02-18-2005, 08:14 AM. Reason: Typo demons!

Comment

Originally posted by Hikari to Kurai
                  this is somewhat unrelated, but will the Disneyland USA DVD be re-released again? I never got it, and i've been looking everywhere for it, and I don't want to buy it off some untrustworthy online bidder.
                  Did you try through Amazon?

Comment

Originally posted by Retlaw Yensid
                    Did you try through Amazon?
                    Keep an eye on Costco.com. I once saw there was a huge collection of all of the Silver boxes (or four or five of them). They don't have it now, but maybe some time.

Comment

Sounds pretty good so far. Have they released a Goofy set yet? I just love those old Goofy cartoons (especially the one where he goes on vacation and gets thrown into the volcano)
                      Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                      I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                      ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
                        Sounds pretty good so far. Have they released a Goofy set yet? I just love those old Goofy cartoons (especially the one where he goes on vacation and gets thrown into the volcano)
                        Goofy's cartoons were released in Wave 3. It's called The Complete Goofy. It's great for all the Goofy fans, and it shows a lot of history on the character and the main who did his voice and trademark yell. The DVD also explains why they made so many cartoons in which Goofy was a regular citizen and a father (the man who did Goofy's voice quit). Perhaps the BIGGEST shock on the DVD is a cartoon in which Goofy asks for weed!

If you want to buy them you can always check out ebay, that's where I bought my WAVE 1 Treasures.

For info on ALL the treasures released so far, check out this page from Ultimatedisney.com Walt Disney Treasures List

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian
                          Goofy's cartoons were released in Wave 3. It's called The Complete Goofy. It's great for all the Goofy fans, and it shows a lot of history on the character and the main who did his voice and trademark yell. The DVD also explains why they made so many cartoons in which Goofy was a regular citizen and a father (the man who did Goofy's voice quit). Perhaps the BIGGEST shock on the DVD is a cartoon in which Goofy asks for weed!
                          Thanks! I will have to look for that set.
                          Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                          I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                          ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Wave Six better have Disneyland DVD Vol. II

Comment

Originally posted by Retlaw Yensid
                              Wave Six better have Disneyland DVD Vol. II
                              And DisneyWorld vol I!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X