Clear All

• 'Yellow Submarine' at AFI FEST 2008

Wednesday, November 5th 6:00pm
    Cinerama Dome

YELLOW SUBMARINE
    Added Screenings
    (1968, 85 mins)

Directed By: George Dunning

Cast: John Lennon, Paul McCartneyY, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Paul Angelis, John Clive, Dick Emery, Geoffrey Hughes, Lance Percival
    Producer: Al Brodax
    Executive Producer: Alan Kozlowski (1999 renovation)
    Editor: Brian J. Bishop
    Music: George Martin (musical director)
    A hit in its psychedelic heyday, George Dunning and the Beatles’ colorful adventure still holds up. AFI FEST celebrates the film’s 40th anniversary with a special screening in the ArcLight Hollywood Cinerama Dome. Older Beatles fans will still “get” the references to hippydom and Fab Four culture, while kids will go nuts for the vivid animation and general silliness. And, of course, there are the songs—When I’m Sixty-Four, Nowhere Man, Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds—that’ll have the whole family singing along.
    YELLOW SUBMARINE - 2008 AFI FEST
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: 'Yellow Submarine' at AFI FEST 2008

I would LOVE to do this. But Wednesday is kind of a hard day with school, work, etc.

Comment

It is too bad they couldn't bump a scheduled Saturday 11/1 screening in the Dome for this.
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
        I would LOVE to do this. But Wednesday is kind of a hard day with school, work, etc.
        Me too, Gregg! I would so love to see this in the theater again. I still remember seeing it with my parents as a very little girl.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X