Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were starting a disney theme park what would your castle be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were starting a disney theme park what would your castle be?

If you were starting your own magic kingdom what would your castle be and what attractions will you have in your park?

Re: If you were starting a disney theme park what would your castle be?

King Triton's Castle hasn't been used. How about the Beast's Castle? The Castle from the last scene of Snow White, maybe. Fun to think about.

Comment

Probably a Beauty and the Beast castle with an Omnimover dark ride going inside the castle
      ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Comment

Castle? Pssh.. I'd have Pride Rock

Comment

Can it be something modern? Must it be a castle? I like the idea of a great tower, monolith if you will, with each face a different mosaic. It would face a given direction and work into the landscape. The front would be a waterfall, reflecting those who approach...and it would separate as you enter this dream world.

Peace?
          Roo
          husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Originally posted by disneyboi92 View Post
            If you were starting your own magic kingdom what would your castle be and what attractions will you have in your park?
            Your question threw me at first. I thought "My castle? What would it be? Well, it would be a castle, of course." But then I realized what it was you meant.

Hmmmm........I'm thinking I'd choose Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella.........but either way, I think I'd make it entirely out of glass with an incredible lighting affect for night time viewing

Comment

Snow White, as an honor to the first Disney Princess. And, I would have the following rides immediately in the Castle courtyard/in the castle: Snow White (a lot of plussing with this one), Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast and Peter Pan. Also a Carousel would be in the courtyard.

Further away, in a more wooded, natural setting, would be Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (entering through a stand-alone Toad Hall that's butted up against a berm that hides the show building), Alice In Wonderland (on-stage setting would be the quiet little village that Alice starts off in, again against the same grassy/wooded berm that Mr. Toad is), and a boat-based Little Mermaid attraction (like Pirates, but with smaller, milder drops so as not to be too scary for the little ones).

I would also place Splash Mountain in Fantasyland, off in a separate area (much like ToonTown is) with the Country Bear Jamboree (probably a new show) and a great restaurant serving Southern cuisine and a stage for live Bluegrass music.

I have more ideas, but there's just not enough time for them all.
              Last edited by dland_lover; 11-27-2008, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
                Snow White, as an honor to the first Disney Princess.
                I like this. Good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                  I like this. Good idea!
                  *does his best British gentleman's accent* Why, thank you, Sir! Very kind, indeed!

)

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
                    Snow White, as an honor to the first Disney Princess.
                    I like this idea as well! It also helps that she's my favorite princess.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X