Clear All

• Disney Channel orders more 'Hannah' & 'Suite Life'

Posted: Tue., Dec. 2, 2008, 4:23pm PT

Disney mad about 'Hannah'

Channel orders additional season 3 episodes

By Daniel Frankel
    Variety

Disney mad about 'Hannah' - Entertainment News, TV News, Media - Variety
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Disney Channel orders more 'Hannah' & 'Suite Life'

Ugh, really.

Hannah I don't mind as much. But the Suite Life was barely watchable (at best) and the one on the boat is beyond un-watchable.

Comment

i was actually fine with the original suite life.... i just really don't like the newer one.

Comment

Really? More Hanna Eps? I don't believe it!!
        I guess scientist were wrong, were not depleting our natural Miley Cyrus resources as fast as they thought.
        LOL

Comment

No need to worry NBC/Universal has made a large financial contribution to keep Disney afloat in these trying times:

CHRISTMAS AT ROCKEFELLER CENTER

Wednesday, December 3 8/7c

NBC heralds the arrival of the holidays with a dazzling display of musical talent and the lighting of the world's most famous Christmas tree during the 11th annual "Christmas in Rockefeller Center" telecast. Hosted by Al Roker ("Today"), the star-studded 76th annual tree lighting extravaganza will feature superstars such as Jamie Foxx, Stephen Colbert, Miley CyrusJonas Brothers, Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy, Harry Connick Jr., David Cook, Rosie O'Donnell and The Broadway Kids, Faith Hill, Rascal Flatts, and Solange Knowles performing current hits and holiday classics from Rockefeller Center in New York City. Prior to the network special, WNBC NBC's New York flagship station, will broadcast an additional live hour of the special (7-8 p.m.
          Happy Holidays - NBC Site
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Im a sucker for Suite LIfe and "on deck" so this is cool. Hannah i dont really care either way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X