This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney Studios open to public on December 13

The Walt Disney Studios, located at 500 S. Buena Vista St. in Burbank, CA will be open to the public on Saturday, December 13 from 10AM until 3PM. This is a rare opportunity to shop at both the Disney Employee Center and the Disney Studio Store, as well as eat at the Studio Commissary. Lots of exclusive, limited edition pins will be available!

Re: Walt Disney Studios open to public on December 13

That is just not FAIR! I'll be out of town! Thank you very much for sharing the information, though.

Comment

thats cool. Have they done that before? I love going to the studio to have lunch and walk around. My kids love going in to the Disney Archives area...especially the new one they recently opened. Well whoever can go...have fun!

Comment

What is the reason they are doing this?

I remember a few years ago they did an annual Fall craft fair and the studio was open to the public then. I went to the studio store and purchased a few things and ate in the commissary. It was fun to walk the streets and see the signs that I had only seen in photographs. I won't be able to go on the 13th due to another commitment but I recommend going to anyone who can. You won't be disappointed.
        Last edited by Wendygirl; 12-08-2008, 10:35 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Wait, so we can just show up to Walt Disney Studios and they'll let us in?? My god, I feel like Charlie Bucket!

But really, why are they doing this? I need to make plans!!

Comment

If you go... I hate you!!!

Not really, but yes, really.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I had Panda Express for dinner so I feel like I just ate at their commissary.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                I had Panda Express for dinner so I feel like I just ate at their commissary.
                That good huh?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Is there a source here so I can do some research?

Comment

im a few blocks away. im so there if this true. any sources?

Micenation

Comment

Yes a link to the source of the information for verification purposes would be nice.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

As a kid growing up in Burbank, I had friends whose parents worked for Disney. I remember being invited to go with them to see some movies at the studio theater--specifically, Herbie Goes Bananas and Song of the South. These days, I just hear about that experience from my nieces, since my brother-in-law's father just retired from Disny.

Entrance to the studios, with no golden ticket required, eh? Tempting. It will be crowded, don't you think?

Comment

I just called the main switchboard phone number (818) 560-1000 and the lady there was not sure if there is a event that day. She said she was not notified of any event happening that day.
                          Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

I just emailed my source at the Studios and I hope to hear from them today and I will let you know what they say.

Comment

I hope this is true, because I would really like to take a peek inside the Studios!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X