This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Action Figures from Looney Tunes

From the lastest Diamond Catalog. These four figures will be released in April, maybe sooner to regular toy stores. No price is listed yet. The figures vary from 4.75" to 6.5". I wonder what took them so long to do these classic cartoons as figures with bases and extra's to make a scene from the cartoon?

The first two are from the classic "What's Opera Doc?" from Check Jones.

The second two are from a classic Daffy Duck cartoon "The Scarlet Pumpernickle"

Each figure is sold seperately.

This is supposed to be the first of a whole series of figures from the classic Looney Tunes and Merrie Melody cartoons. I don't know about you, but this is very cool news. :clap:
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: New Action Figures from Looney Tunes

I'm holding out for the sesame street and Nightmare Before Chirstmas figs. But yay to all toy lovers! :ap:
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Re: New Action Figures from Looney Tunes

But there are tons of NBC Toys and Action figures and Palasades has released all kinds of Sesame Street toys. Never has WB or DC Direct released action figures like these, based on the classic WB cartoons and having all the extra's to make a complete scene from the cartoon. I wish Disney would take a cue here and do some figures like these from classic Mickey, Donald, Goofy, et al short cartoons. That would be super cool.
      Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X