X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Tim Burton's Corpse Bride!

LOVED IT MORE THAN I WAS EXPECTING TOO! No spoilers here but watch for
    the tributes throughout the film...Ray Harryhausen, Peter Lorre, GWTW and Zero....?!
    And the winner for Best Original Score for a Motion Picture: Danny Elfman!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: I saw Tim Burton's Corpse Bride!

<----- Jealous
    <o>

Comment

<< Green with Envy!

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL
        << Green with Envy!
        Blue for now....
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Emmett - nice truck!

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd
            Emmett - nice truck!
            I know! i saw it while i was drving home last week on I-5 so i pulled behind it, whipped out my camera and snapped a picture. dangerous, i know. but it was worth it!
            <o>

Comment

cant wait to see it....it takes so long for things to get to the drive in here

and it still trips me out the drive in is the only one around for like 3 counties and our drive in is in a GRASS field with white painted boards for a screen!

its kind of neat to hear crickets and watch fire flies out of the corner of your eye during the movie!

Comment

^ sounds like a very cool filmgoing experience! This film will look great under the night sky.

Comment

it was funny the first time the bf took me to the drive in..i dont even remember the movie i was tripping out on the drive in..now when we go we even take the dog she always has another dog or 2 to play with before the movie starts!

Im hoping this movie gets here before the drive in closes for the winter!! if not ill have to wait till it comes out in the video stores i hate the walk in i cant smoke during the movie LOL

Comment

<----- SO SO SO Jealous
                    :crazylegs

Comment

:bang: Im not jealous
                      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this coming out. Glad to hear it lives up to expectations.
                        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Saw it today- it was amazing. I loved it!!! Can't wait to see it again and will buy it for certain!!

Comment

Yay! I am so glad to hear good reports about it. I am anxious to see it too!!

Comment

I really hope i'll be able to see it this weekend, it looks amazing. Far better than Charlie and the Chocolate factory, that's for sure. Or maybe i'm just a sucker for stop-motion animation.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X