This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest Scenes You've Cried During?

I have a quite a few- esp. from when I was a kid. When I was young I could watch people dying left and right on shows, but you just show me a dog getting hurt and I would lose it. I think the dumbest show I ever cried during was when the ant died on Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. And of course, I ALWAYS cry during each and every Hallmark commerical they show.

Re: Dumbest Scenes You've Cried During?

I remember on radio flyer always hating the drunk dad that beat elija wood and the other kid. Those scenes made me want to cry.

Comment

I agree... you can kill humans left and right in a film and you'll get no reaction because we've become so numbed to it. But if you so much as injure a dog, it's waterworks.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I got one.
        'Tarzan'
        I get all teary eyed when Tarzan's gorilla mother and Tarzan talk about 'What do you hear?' 'Your heart.' etc at the mudhole. Very touching scene until you realize that there's a talking monkey with Glenn Close's voice in it.
        Also, the 'Son of Man' song right after that makes me teary eyed. The whole montage is done very well and the shot where Tarzan looks at the camera at the very end is perfect. imho.

Comment

That awful movie Radio Flyer. GOD what a terrible, depressing film. I cried through the entire movie just hoping that something would turn around for those two kids. Well of course in the end after suffering a divorce, an abusive stepfather, alchoholism, and abandonment suddenly one of the brothers escapes by inexplicably flying away FOREVER on his red wagon, or his Radio Flyer, leaving his older brother behind to deal with the ensuing problems.

What a piece of crap.
          "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
          Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Great idea for a thread!

I can't think of one right now, but I know I've done it.

And my sister knew she was pregnant because she started crying during an episode of Oprah! That's how she knew she was pregnant the other two times as well!!
            Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 09-19-2005, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I refuse to admit or deny that I get a bit misty eyed whenever I see the scene in Bambi when his mom gets shot.
              Growing older is manditory
              Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Oh man, I cry at everything but I think I cry the most when I watch Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey. Dumbo is another one that gets me choked up....

I also cried watching The Wedding Planner with J.Lo I know, how lame!!!!
                ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb
                  That awful movie Radio Flyer. GOD what a terrible, depressing film. I cried through the entire movie just hoping that something would turn around for those two kids. Well of course in the end after suffering a divorce, an abusive stepfather, alchoholism, and abandonment suddenly one of the brothers escapes by inexplicably flying away FOREVER on his red wagon, or his Radio Flyer, leaving his older brother behind to deal with the ensuing problems.

What a piece of crap.
                  Oh is that how it ended? It's been awhile since I saw the film. Didn't the dad get killed or something?

Comment

I watched Mariah Carey's film "Glitter". Need I say more?

Comment

I think Mariah Carey won a award for best animated character in a movie the year Glitter came out. Her competitors were Dobby from Harry Potter and Golum from Lord of the Rings.

Comment

Too many to list. BUT I always always cry at
                        Hallmark Commercials(especially the one with the old lady going to the mailbox, OMG that rips my heart out)
                        Father of the Bride
                        Steel Magnolias(like 4 different scenes)
                        The Series Finale of SATC
                        Lion King(when Simba tries to wake up Mufasa)
                        Lilo & Stitch

There's more but those come to mind first off

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

The original version of Wuthering Heights and Brians Song are tear jerkers as well.

Comment

I watched the end of A Walk to Remember a couple of days ago and I cried until it ended. Come on, he marries her even though he knows she is dying....that's so sweet.
                            sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                            A Photographed Life
                            12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyGal
                              I watched the end of A Walk to Remember a couple of days ago and I cried until it ended. Come on, he marries her even though he knows she is dying....that's so sweet.
                              Yup I cried

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X