This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: TWDC to discuss Q2 2009 Financial Results on May 5th

The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies - Corporate Press Releases - 090311

THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY EXECUTIVES TO DISCUSS FISCAL SECOND QUARTER 2009 FINANCIAL RESULTS VIA WEBCAST

BURBANK, Calif., March 11, 2009 – The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) will announce fiscal second quarter 2009 financial results via a live audio Webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. EDT / 1:30 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 (results will be released at approximately 4:01 p.m. EDT / 1:01 p.m. PDT). To listen to the Webcast, point your browser to The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies - Investor Relations. The discussion will be available via re-play through May 19, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. EDT / 4:00 p.m. PDT.
    Access the presentation here:

http://corporate.disney.go.com/inves...entations.html
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X