X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolverine 2 is confirmed!

Wolverine Sequel Already in the Works - Yahoo! News

Never read the samurai storyline so im going to be a little confused on this film
    My Art site
    http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Re: Wolverine 2 is confirmed!

No real surprise to me. Look how quickly they announced that Twilight was getting a sequal.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
    sigpic

Comment

No surprise to me either, after having watched the print with the Deadpool ending.

I thought I read somewhere that they want to do a X-Men Origins: Storm movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
        I thought I read somewhere that they want to do a X-Men Origins: Storm movie.
        Never heard about that one, but there is already a script for a Magneto origin film. As I understood they were just waiting to see how well Wolverine performed before moving ahead. The producers are also supposedly keen to do a film about the younger days of some of the popular X-Men while they were attending Xavier's school and learning about their powers. The Wolverine film certainly provided a door for that with the young Scott Summers and where his character went.

I also read this morning that they're moving ahead with a Deadpool spin off film for Ryan Reynolds.

Comment

*facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb View Post
            The producers are also supposedly keen to do a film about the younger days of some of the popular X-Men while they were attending Xavier's school and learning about their powers.
            I had heard that it would follow an entirely new set of mutants as they come to terms with their powers.
            WDW - 1987 & 1991
            DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
            DLR - October 2011

Comment

I've heard multiple versions of the young X-men discussed. Right after X-3 it was thought that we would follow the younger group that survived that film (Rogue, Iceman, Kitty, etc), then there was talk of an entirely new group we hadn't seen yet, and lately Lauren Schuler Donner has been talking up younger versions of established characters in a film called X-Men: First Class or something along those lines.

Like I said in another thread, there are about half a dozen X-men related films in various states of rumour/development, so it will be interesting to see which ones actually make it to the screen.

Comment

They're also talking about re-booting Fantastic Four already. I think the first two could've been a lot better. I'd like to see Daredevil either continued or rebooted.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X