X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New version of "NIMH" in the works

New film version of 'Rats of NIMH' in works (Reuters) - Yahoo! Movies

Not sure how I feel about this. I loved the Don Bluth version. I have it on VHS, but I really need to get it on DVD, but the one available now has sucky extras. Maybe they'll come out with a nice 30th anniversary version in 2012. LOL!

Re: New version of "NIMH" in the works

You should at least rent the current DVD if you love the movie so much as the audio commentary and featurette are very interesting. However, a better DVD would of course be more awesome.

The new version might be good.
    I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

One of my favorite books as a child. Would love to see another version of this.

Comment

My younger son absolutely loved that book.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

While I loved the book and really loved the Don Bluth movie, I really don't have high hopes for this...mainly due to 1. The live action/ CGI characters have never really worked at all and 2. I'm just getting really tired of Hollywood resorting to classic movies or series to try and make a buck.
          Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
          Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
          I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

it sounds like it may be good, but i am tired of all the remakes. why cant people just enjoy the past and make their kids familiar with the old versions. the "real" versions. and why cant anybody come up with something new?

Comment

LOVED the original. Like Aimster, been waiting for a decent DVD version. I'm always skeptical of things like this though.

Comment

The voice cast in the original was great too. Derek Jacobi as Nicodemous, Dom DeLuise as Jeremy the crow.... I can't remember who voiced Mrs Brisby but I remember reading it was her last performance. The guy who voiced The Great Owl was really good and here's a kicker... Shannen Doherty voiced the sister mouse, Theresa.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X