Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What classic Disney characters would make good Marvel themed plushes?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What classic Disney characters would make good Marvel themed plushes?

I want a Spiderman Donald!
    Maybe even a Mickey Cyclops?

sigpic
    "Well!"

Re: What classic Disney characters would make good Marvel themed plushes?

Definitely a "the Beast, Beast", Mickey as Captain America, and a goofy Hulk.

Comment

What I think we're most likely to get...

Mickey Mouse - Spider-Man
      Minnie Mouse - Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew version)
      Donald Duck - Either Iron Man or Wolverine
      Goofy - Captain America
      Pluto - The Hulk
      Stuck in Western NY, and feeling so far away from the Magic.

Comment

Spidey-Mouse! Spidey-Mouse! Does whatever a Spidey-Mouse does!

Comment

Fantastic Four!

Mickey as Mr. Fantastic
          Minnie as the Invisible Woman (using ultra-modern completely invisible technology developed by Disney for the USAF, please add $10 to MSRP)
          Goofy as the Thing
          Donald as the Human Torch (keep out of reach of small children and fireworks warehouses)

Comment

I wanna see some princes and princesses done up as Marvel Superheroes. Now THAT would be cool.

Comment

You know, I just got a bunch of Spider-Ham character flashbacks...let's see Punfisher, Deerdevil, Ducktor doom, Captain Americat, Iron Mouse...just to name a few

Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. - Mark Twain
              The Adventures of the Gonzo Family and the Diminishing Bank Account
              The Adventures of the Gonzo Family and the Temple of the Defaulted Loan

Shameless plug: I have a Band and You can buy our music at
              http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/zom...er/id514847110

Comment

If Donald becomes a character, I would want him to become theHulk. Then he should have a voice chip so he can say "Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I am angry." I don't buy plush, but I would really consider getting that one if it looked good.

Comment

How about a Lonesome Ghost as 3D Man?

*cricket chirps*

Comment

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
                    How about a Lonesome Ghost as 3D Man?

*cricket chirps*
                    I don't see that one. I would have to think about it to figure out who would make a good 3-d man. The real question is who should be Squirrel Girl?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X