• Show
Clear All

• "Friday the 13th" 25th Anniversary

Just in time for the pre-Halloween warm-ups:
    Friday the 13th: 25th anniversary screening and book launch party
    Sat., Oct. 22
    Screening of the 1980 film followed by Q&A with
    director/producer Sean S. Cunningham and booklaunch reception for
    "Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th." 7 p.m.
    Loews Universal Studios Cinemas, Universal Citywalk, Los Angeles.
    (323) 658-7379
    http://www.crystallakememories.com/p...unchparty.html

Run Kevin Bacon, RUN!
    Last edited by ALIASd; 10-11-2005, 06:40 AM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: "Friday the 13th" 25th Anniversary

CHA, CHA , cha cha Run !!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

That sounds interesting, though not what I was expecting when I opened this thread. Is there by chance a kick butt anniversary edition DVD?

Comment

just because I made fun of Kevin Bacon in the first post I ended up in an elevator w/ him last at the ArcLight Theatres! He was there for a post-screening Q&A for his new film, Where The Truth Lies, in full NC-17 glory!
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Question - did you tell him you made fun of him?

Comment

He looked too tired! He was telling his buddy that he had to go San Diego, then do the Leno show and then go out to Thousand Oaks, etc. A Bacon Brothers' work is never done.....
            Last edited by ALIASd; 10-11-2005, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd
              Run Kevin Bacon, RUN!
              I actually meant this as a warning! Alas, too late.

Comment

hmmm... I must have missed that set. Perhaps I will check it out.

and as far as bacon goes.... :lmao: I have a friend who is a huge bacon fan. He used to be really proud of the fact that he could make the connection between himself and Kevin in like 3 or 4 degrees because of some of his family connections in the biz. Then we were on a trip to NYC with our college choir and who did he happen to bump into early one morning on his way to meet up with the group? none other than Kevin Bacon out for a morning jog. My friend was very pleased with himself that day.

Comment

Cool! Jog Kevin Bacon, jog!

Comment

I :love: Kevin Bacon.

And this thread makes me feel old. I remember feeling so old and mature watching Friday the 13th movies when I was 9 or 10. I think back to how mature I felt back then, and it makes me SAD!!

And what was a nine year old doing watching Friday the 13th movies? Let's just say I have a fear of camp that can easily be explained. Thanks, Mom.

Comment

He's such a wonderful actor. In the Q&A he was really funny, generous in his praise of his co-stars and Director Atom Egoyan and quite modest. His wife Kyra Sedgwick was there as well hanging out in the corner. You must see this new film then, Where The Truth Lies. He and Colin Firth are fabulous (as usual) in a really different kind of film.
                      http://www.serendipitypoint.com/wttl/frameset.asp

Comment

He looked too tired! He was telling his buddy that he had to go San Diego, then do the Leno show and then go out to Thousand Oaks, etc. A Bacon Brothers' work is never done.....
                        Wednesday, October 12
                        Kevin Bacon - Where The Truth Lies
                        Kristen Bell - Veronica Mars
                        Music - Trisha Yearwood

Comment

He's such a wonderful actor. In the Q&A he was really funny, generous in his praise of his co-stars and Director Atom Egoyan and quite modest. His wife Kyra Sedgwick was there as well hanging out in the corner. You must see this new film then, Where The Truth Lies. He and Colin Firth are fabulous (as usual) in a really different kind of film.
                          http://www.serendipitypoint.com/wttl/frameset.asp
                          Oh my. Kevin Bacon and Colin Firth. I think I might cry from happiness.

Comment

NC-17 happiness - ENJOY!

Comment

:clap: NC-17! WooHoo!! :clap:

I'm sorry, what was this thread about? :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X