This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story 1 & 2 RE-Release in 3D!

Is anyone else going to catch the Toy Story 1 & 2 Double Feature? It is pretty neat, both movies will be shown back to back in 3D for 1 movie admission price! Opens October 2, 2009, but only for 2 weeks! This is good, so it will gear me up for TS3 next summer!
    Toy Story | Disney.com

Re: Toy Story 1 & 2 RE-Release in 3D!

I'm there! I love Toy Story!
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Comment

Saw both movies in 3-D at the D23 Expo! So great, the 3-D makes the films so much brighter. Have fun you guys.

Comment

Definetely want to go see this, especially since it's been years since I've actually seen either. And opening falls right between my mother and I's birthday, so a good joint present for the both of us!
        Last album uploads: pictures from the Alice in Wonderland exhibit, more still to be added
        2nd Club 33 visit- Febuary '10! Yay for my sister's birthday.
        Next Disneyland visit: ???
        My knicks and knacks and fancy dresses:
        http://questionablekristina.deviantart.com/

Comment

Jeff and I will be going. I have been anxiously awaiting this for a long time!!! I entered to win tickets to a preview, so hopefully I'll win those and not have to pay to go
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
            Saw both movies in 3-D at the D23 Expo! So great, the 3-D makes the films so much brighter. Have fun you guys.
            That is music to my ears! I am so anxious to see this in 3D! I am glad they decided to release it that way.

Originally posted by QuestionableKri View Post
            Definetely want to go see this, especially since it's been years since I've actually seen either. And opening falls right between my mother and I's birthday, so a good joint present for the both of us!
            And don't you just love that it is both films? This way I can watch one, take a quick intermission break and sit right back down and enjoy the second! This is perfect!

Comment

Toy Story is one of the first films I remember seeing in a theater, even if it isnt playing at the theater I first saw it at, I will definantly be going to see this, I will be there in the front row opening night

Comment

I love Toy Story, but if these are anything like the Nightmare 3D experience, the films are more in perspective than they are in 3D. The film actually looks like it goes inward, more than it comes out. I'll pass. If a movie isn't made for 3D it just doesn't work.

Comment

I can't wait!!!

Comment

Yes, yes YES!!!!!!!
                    I have spent 80 days of my life at Disneyland.

Comment

I will bribe the ticket booth agent with sufficient funds to allow me entrance into their magical moving picture exhibit hall, and view this consarned thingamabob for myself, just to see what all the hubbub is about.

Comment

Just bought our tickets...for the 2 of us, and 2 movies in 3D, came to 17.50. Well worth it, especially since we already the movies are going to be great!
                        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I got my ticket tonight for the Saturday 7pm show at my favorite theatre. I'd go Friday, but I have a Rays game right after work. Should be fun seeing the movies on the big screen again... and in 3D! And at $12.50 for my ticket, that's great for 2 movies!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                            Just bought our tickets...for the 2 of us, and 2 movies in 3D, came to 17.50. Well worth it, especially since we already the movies are going to be great!
                            Honestly, for 2 movies you end up paying less than $10 per person. That is a wonderful deal! ...AND in 3D! I always love watching my favorite movies over and over again, for that reason alone...you know they will be awesome! Not that we needed any more assurance, but here is an awesome review of the Double Feature.

Comment

So I went last night. It was very fun. there's a 10 minute intermission between movies and during that time, on the screen they show Toy Story trivia & fun facts as well as bonus clips and the original test animation of Woody & Buzz when Woody was originally conceived as a creepy ventriloquist dummy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X