Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightmare Before Christmas at the El Capitan through Halloween (Info)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Before Christmas at the El Capitan through Halloween (Info)

Nightmare Before Christmas back at the El Capitan October 20 - 31st. Different "Commemorative" character button offered each day. Filmmakers panel discussion on opening night (Oct 20) at 7pm and 9:30pm. Sounds very much like what they have been doing for the last several years, but still a welcome sign that that Holidays are upon us. Image from an El Capitan email follows:

Cheers,
    Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Nightmare Before Christmas at the El Capitan through Halloween (Info)

Love this, have been the last few years. If you've never gone, it's a must see - especially at the glorious movie palace The El Capitan Theatre!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I SOOOO wish I could see it on the big screen again.
      You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

I'm going next friday night and I'm so excited.
        Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
        I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
        ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Can't wait!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Humm... I wonder if this means I'll be getting royalties again? I better call my agent......
            Growing older is manditory
            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

"Different commemorative button each day, collect all 12 and get a 13th bonus button FREE!"

:blink:
              Uhh.. okay, spend $10 a pop (although tix are probably more than that now for the El Cap) on each of 12 days - that's $120, and you'll get a BUTTON? That's the darnedest thing I ever saw... do they really think people are THAT stupid?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Yep, they are that stupid! LOL!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X