This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney Pictures gets 'Reel to Real' family fantasy

Disney has preemptively picked up "Reel to Real," a family fantasy pitch by Eric Saiet and Andrea Maywhort-Scully. The story involves a magical film projector.

Casey Wolfe is overseeing for the studio. The deal was made before Rich Ross was named chairman of Walt Disney Studios on Monday.

Saiet and Maywhort-Scully, based in New York, are newcomers to the screenwriting trade though, in Saiet's case, not to the industry. He acted as a youngster (his first credit is "Ferris Bueller's Day Off") and has had dozens of TV appearances.

more at:
    Disney picks up 'Reel' pitch

Family fantasy story features a magical film projector

Disney picks up 'Reel' pitch
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Walt Disney Pictures gets 'Reel to Real' family fantasy

I think this pitch might work(if Ross hasn't dump it yet.)

Timekeeper.
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

The title and description alone sound like Last Action Hero. Hopefully the movie will be nothing like that.
      I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Angie_Duke View Post
        The title and description alone sound like Last Action Hero. Hopefully the movie will be nothing like that.
        That movie had so much potential and no doubt worked GREAT on paper, but its production and release was rushed to make its opening date, and the film suffered as a result.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X