• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story 3 trailer (Merged Threads)

Enjoy!
    Toy Story 3 Trailer - Trailer Addict
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: Toy Story 3 trailer

I can't wait for this to come to theaters! I just took my youth group kids last weekend to watch 1 & 2 in 3D, it was so cute!!!! A couple had their two children dressed as Woody and Jessi! So Cute!

Comment

Saw this before the TS/TS2 double feature. Kinda weird seeing Andy grown up. Can't imagine he gave Woody up...I don't know.

I can't wait to see this!!! Between Alice in Wonderland and Toy Story 3, 2010 should be an awesome Disney movie year!
      sigpic
      Home away from Home.

Comment

I'm so excited for this!

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
        Between Alice in Wonderland and Toy Story 3, 2010 should be an awesome Disney movie year!
        I absolutely agree with youu on that

Comment

So i was watching the trailer, and already found a Wall-E reference: In the quick scene where Rex resets Buzz, the batteries in Buzz's back are Buy N Large batteries

Click the banner! ^^^^
          Follow us on Twitter
          @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
          Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

According to the director's Twitter, there are several Easter Eggs in the trailer, so looks like we have a place to post them here!
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

This pic was posted by buzzedlightyear. It looks like sully in the upper right ?

Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

In the picture NNL just posted, the center picture hanging from the ceiling looks like a Mickey to me, and the bird on the left, next to the supposed Sully, does it look like the bird from A Bug's Life?
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

It's awesome...I can't wait to see it..toy story movies bring back a lot of memories for me because My very first nephew loved them so much and to think he is now a tween it brings a tear to my eyes that so long ago this boy was a toddler pretending to be buzz..
                  "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                    This pic was posted by buzzedlightyear. It looks like sully in the upper right ?

Wow, those toys look awesome!

Also, I was tearing when I saw this trailer at the TS1+23D Double Feature, just the emotion of watching this movies as a kid!

Comment

I've spotted that Andy has Snot Rod from Cars on his calendar.
                      sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
                      Walt Disney

Comment

Can't wait for this next year. Sad how Andy is all grown up now.
                        DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Comment

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
                          Saw this before the TS/TS2 double feature. Kinda weird seeing Andy grown up. Can't imagine he gave Woody up...I don't know.

Or DOES he?

The only thing I spotted was the butt of Buzz Lightyear. It had a copyright for Disney - Pixar. Referencing themselves now!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post

It's not sulley. Same colors but he has one eye. a love child perhaps? The pink bunny on the upper left kinda looks like the Boundin' jackalope.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Bordom and sickness has led me to screen cap all the easter eggs or potential easter egss I found in the trailer. I shall post them as soon as I upload them to flickr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X