This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain EO coming back to Disneyland Feburary 2010

It's official, the long rumored return of Captain EO to Disneyland is happening in February 2010. Originally rumored to return by Al Lutz in an article back in July, there were many delays leading to this announcement.

Captain EO originally ran from 1986 - 1997, but now a whole new group of Disneyland guests will get to experience Michael Jackson on the big screen.

Honey I Shrunk the Audience will be removed from the Magic Eye Theater in the coming weeks. Captain EO will have a special limited-run engagement, and no plans have been announced for the theater after this run.

Be sure to stay tuned to MiceChat (follow us on twitter) to keep up with the latest information and rumors about the return of this classic Disney attraction.
    -Monorail Man

Re: Captain EO coming back to Disneyland Feburary 2010

OOOOOoooooooooooowwww!

Comment

"The Cosmos, a Universe of good and evil, where a small group struggles to bring freedom to the countless worlds of despair. A rag-tag band lead by the infamous Captain EO..." Que the asteroid.

Comment

YES!!! I'll be in Disneyland in February and I loved this show as a kid. I grew up listening to Michael Jackson, and I can't wait to see this show again. R.I.P. Michael Jackson, your music live on sir.
        "It matters not how strait the gate how charged with Punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul" -- W.E. Henley
        ***Next trip to the Disneyland« Resort***
        ***May 9, 2012***

Comment

Finally!!!!! Thank god!
          "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Comment

This is going to work, I'm not an APer and I will be sure to go out of my way to see this Coppola classic!

sigpic
            "Well!"

Comment

I hope that those folks at Disney who were calling Al a liar will be fired.
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                I hope that those folks at Disney who were calling Al a liar will be fired.
                You don't really hope that. But it is nice that the guy in our court was 100% correct.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                  You don't really hope that. But it is nice that the guy in our court was 100% correct.
                  I hope he doesn't mean that. And yes it is nice that we were 100% correct on this one. HE'S BACK :yea: YEAHHHH! I am so happy I that I found the money to renew my AP
                  Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Comment

Al was right!!!

So I guess there was more truth to Jay Rasulo's words at D23 than many would admit
                    "All those rumors you heard on the internet were absolutely...TRUE!"

Take that Disney apologists and sycophants.
                    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals. ´┐Ż
                    Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

O CAPTAIN
                      MY CAPTAIN

Shall finally return!
                      Zoe Necrosis
                      Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

I am geeking out and singing, "We Are Here to Change the World" to myself!

Comment

The only reason it wasn't announced at D23 was because Al leaked it on the internet... Disney was pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream162 View Post
                            The only reason it wasn't announced at D23 was because Al leaked it on the internet... Disney was pissed.
                            If they are giving one blogger that much power over them, then they are fools. Rather than trying to make Al look bad and calling him a liar (when he was actually right), they should have just announced it. Now, Al looks better than ever and the folks at Disney who lied to the LA Times and OC Register, among others, have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. Lesson to Disney writers - don't listen to the folks who tell you that Al doesn't know what he is talking about. Because he does.

In the end, the folks who read these boards are at least 100% better informed than those who take everything Disney says as true.
                            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

That's great news! I've never seen the attraction, so I'm stoked to get a second chance.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X