This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Elias Disney Miller

When I heard of Roy Disney's passing, my first thought was "Who is going to take the place of such a great man and be the champion and course corrector when Disney strays off it's path in the future?" Roy was all about keeping the legacy his Uncle and Father had created intact. He led two investor revolts against the company when he saw that Disney was straying from it's course. Both times setting the stage for a revival within the company back to it's original foundations of creativity, leadership and innovation.

Take a look at Walt Disney's grandson and namesake Walter Elias Disney Miller. There is not a lot of background information regarding W.E.D. Miller, but I very much liked how he presented himself and his obvious concern of "Disney Branding." Wouldn't it be comforting if this gentleman took over where Roy left off?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBqxftZ1iCc]YouTube - Walt Disney Family Museum Opening[/ame]

What are your thoughts?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBqxftZ1iCc"][/ame]

Re: Walter Elias Disney Miller

Originally posted by Lightning509s View Post
    When I heard of Roy Disney's passing, my first thought was "Who is going to take the place of such a great man and be the champion and course corrector when Disney strays off it's path in the future?" Roy was all about keeping the legacy his Uncle and Father had created intact. He led two investor revolts against the company when he saw that Disney was straying from it's course. Both times setting the stage for a revival within the company back to it's original foundations of creativity, leadership and innovation.

Take a look at Walt Disney's grandson and namesake Walter Elias Disney Miller. There is not a lot of background information regarding W.E.D. Miller, but I very much liked how he presented himself and his obvious concern of "Disney Branding." Wouldn't it be comforting if this gentleman took over where Roy left off?

YouTube - Walt Disney Family Museum Opening

What are your thoughts?
    Very good find! I was completely unaware of this man. One can certainly see the family resemblance in him.
    "Grand Walt" is a very good, impassioned speaker as well.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Better him than this grandson:

Walt Disney's Grandson Arrested for Gun Possession - KTLA

Comment

You have to understand
        The Disney Family do not want have to mush do with
        the Disney Comany! ............
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Lassetter isn't good enough for you? I think he's in a better spot for that than anyone with the Disney last name.

And I don't say that lightly.
          DTL :love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X