Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bride, Groom ride Knott's Roller Coaster - Orange County Register - 1/10/2010

Bride, groom ride Knott’s roller coaster - Around Disney : The Orange County Register

Lisa Specht had unusual requirements for her wedding dress: She needed something that would fit on a roller coaster.

As their first act as husband and wife today, Specht and her new husband, David Michael Klawe, rode on the Silver Bullet roller coaster at less than an hour after their wedding at the amusement park.

It was a fitting activity for the theme-park fans. They met five years ago today at Disneyland
    Plenty of photos and a video is available at a link.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Bride, Groom ride Knott's Roller Coaster - Orange County Register - 1/10/2010

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
    Very nice OCR article, Darkbeer. Enjoyed the read. It's quite a testament to you and Lisa for a major paper to cover the events on your wedding day so nicely. This will be a wonderful cherished keepsake for you.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-09-2010, 07:30 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Re: Bride, Groom ride Knott's Roller Coaster - Orange County Register - 1/10/2010

AW!!! How cute. I'm sure that made a memorable moment for many a park guest. To see a bride flying over your head on a roller coaster...isn't an everyday occurance

Comment

Very cool, congratulations!
        My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

I see some fellow MiceChatters in the pictures!!
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I love you two!!!!

Congratulations again!

Comment

Congratulations
              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Seriously cool. . . Congratulations!

Comment

Is that Snoopy wearing a tux? Amazing.

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.
                  If you fail, don't cease; keep going, keep trying.
                  Giving up is never an option.

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations Darkbeer!!!! :yea:
                    --Jonathan

Comment

Wow when I get married I wanna do something as cool as that! Anyways congratulations and have a wonderful marrige!
                      Originally posted by MainStreetJake
                      Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
                      Originally posted by williamtheking
                      Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
                      Mike Skellington
                      My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

Comment

Cool story! Congrats again!

Comment

congratulations.

Comment

I loved the story, the video, the link, and being able to share a bit of the special day of my personal favorite theme park hero! I look forward to your update every week, and appreciate knowing who to look to for up to date, timely and helpful information. Reading your updates, looking at your photos, and now watching your adventures with you bride have brought me a lot of happy moments.

I wish the both of you all of the best that life has to offer. Cheers!
                            Last edited by Dalia3001; 01-10-2010, 05:03 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Congratulations! What a great way to start off the marriage! :thumbup:
                              Originally posted by migo
                              I poop with joy!
                              Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X