This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Mountain announces Mr. Six's DanceCoaster

The park is getting it's 17th coaster this year, a great family addition to the park!!

Six Flags Magic Mountain to add Mr. Six’s coaster for 2010 - Travel - LATimes.com

Some pictures of the coaster artwork

Re: Magic Mountain announces Mr. Six's DanceCoaster

Seems kinda corny

Comment

Stupid. Gadget's Go Coaster is a 30 second joke of a ride. Even kids know they are getting ripped off after waiting in line a half hour for that!

Why on earth would Six Flags want to repeat Disney's mistake (and their own for that matter)?
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Dusty is right, Gadgets Go Coaster is super lame, and this Six Flags coaster is even worse since its theme is completely stupid.

Comment

Hey, Hey, I think this nice for MM (and I for one, like this. So get use to it!)

Timekeeper
          sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
          Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

For that matter, why DisneySea built a Vekoma roller skater coaster in that class of a park will always remain a mystery to me. But everything aside, they're traditionally incredibly realiable kid pleasers. So there you go, proof that kids like anything

Comment

Hope the ride is longer than 2 mins.
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kayoss View Post
                For that matter, why DisneySea built a Vekoma roller skater coaster in that class of a park will always remain a mystery to me. But everything aside, they're traditionally incredibly realiable kid pleasers. So there you go, proof that kids like anything
                That one was actually built by the dreaded Togo. Which explains why the layout makes you do this:
                "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                  Stupid. Gadget's Go Coaster is a 30 second joke of a ride. Even kids know they are getting ripped off after waiting in line a half hour for that!

Why on earth would Six Flags want to repeat Disney's mistake (and their own for that matter)?
                  Originally posted by Imag1neer View Post
                  Dusty is right, Gadgets Go Coaster is super lame, and this Six Flags coaster is even worse since its theme is completely stupid.
                  I like Gadget's Go-Coaster.

Comment

I agree that this coaster is pretty stupid. I wish they would get rid of the dancing citizen- I find it baffling he is their spokesperson.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

I think it will be a great addition to the park. Might even be fun to ride too! (Certainly more fun than Scream!)

On a side note, Six Flags can't seem to do right by some of you, can they?

They build nothing but extreme coasters. You point out the lack of family rides

They build a family oriented coaster. Stupid, corny, lame are the responses.

Six Flags could paint the Sistine Chapel or find a cure for cancer and it seems some of you would still find a way to demonize them.

Comment

I think this is EXCELLENT news! They are not only building a 17th coaster to tie with Cedar Point, but it's a FAMILY ride. This is a shrewd move on Six Flags behalf who is doing the right thing if they want to draw in more than just teens
                        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

^ Totally agreed Fishy.

Yes the ride isn't really going to be that great ... for all of us ... but it WILL be great for the kids. While Mom and Dad or Teenage Brother and Sister are riding Terminator the smaller kids can be riding this.

There is NOTHING in the back-side of the park as far as coasters that are for kids less than 48". In fact, only 3 (now 4) of the 17 coasters are rideable for kids under 48" ... (Mr. Six's Dance Coaster, Ninja, Percy's Railway and Canyon Blaster). This will certainly be a step-up from Percy's and Canyon Blaster.

Sure I wish it was a little longer but I'm not going to knock the park for adding something for the smaller kids.

Comment

Why isn't Bugs the icon for all Six Flags parks?

one hundred and one

Comment

*tilts head* what?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X