No announcement yet.

Tron and Hidden Mickey

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tron and Hidden Mickey

Last night my hubby and daughter were watching Tron and they spotted a hidden Mickey. About 1 hour and 12 minutes and 24 seconds into the movie the characters are traveling on a cable and under them is a grid and the grid is Mickey's profile. It is so cool. He had to show me when I got home from work. The first thing I said was wow!I gotta tell Micechat.

Re: Tron and Hidden Mickey

I love that hidden Mickey! It's so funny, it's so huge, but to many it goes unnoticed! I spotted it the first time I watched it, but the rest of my family didn't. I've also told friends about it when watching it, but they miss it and have to rewind it. They're blown away when they do spot it, cause it takes up so much of the screen.

Re: Tron and Hidden Mickey

Good to know. I'll have to look for it next time.
      Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
      Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
      D23 1st Day Charter Member
      My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos! ....

Disney days for 2009:
      Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
      Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
      Disney days for 2010:
      Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
      Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 63!
      D23 and Other events:
      Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.