This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarzan and Emperor's New Groove

Last Tuesday both Tarzan and The Emperor's New Groove were released on DVD, no special editions, no fancy bonus features or anything like that. I was curious why they were released and especially why both were released with little to no mention from the Disney PR dept. Tarzan was a huge success for Disney and New Groove has a cult like following now.

It just struck me as odd to see both of them in Target the other day and not having heard anything prior to the release.
    Infinity and Beyond:
    The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
    http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Re: Tarzan and Emperor's New Groove

Originally posted by jurgenb52
    Last Tuesday both Tarzan and The Emperor's New Groove were released on DVD, no special editions, no fancy bonus features or anything like that. I was curious why they were released and especially why both were released with little to no mention from the Disney PR dept. Tarzan was a huge success for Disney and New Groove has a cult like following now.

It just struck me as odd to see both of them in Target the other day and not having heard anything prior to the release.
    I don't think either picture are considered "master works." Yet...

Heck, I am still waiting for a fully restored version of the Black Cauldron... Which I think is one of the more IMPORTANT animated films in the Disney Library...

Sigh... It's going to be a LONG wait my friend...
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

There were ads for Tarzan in both the Toy Story dvd and Cinderella. Amazon advertised ENG. It was on my recommended list. I want Song of the South to come out on DVD. I love Uncle Remus

Comment

Originally posted by jurgenb52

They both have special features, but they are just special edition versions. If you're looking for Tarzan on DVD, then this is the version you want.

It's out of print, so that means it's going to be EXPENSIVE.

Comment

Good question....Im a bit stmped to....What gives?????
          You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X