This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice in Wonderland "Un-Anniversary" 2 Disc DVD

Anyone else planning on picking it up? It is definitely going to be added in my collection! Can't wait.

Re: Alice in Wonderland "Un-Anniversary" 2 Disc DVD

My brother got it for Easter today. We watched some of it in the car... unfortunately the soundtrack to that movie is incredibly harsh on the driver's ears.

"MARYANN!! MARYANN!! I'M LATE!!"
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

It is on my list of "must gets" really soon. I had been wanting it on DVD for awhile now.
      WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
      DLR: 1999, 2009
      DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
      http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Comment

I got it yesterday. I have not watched it yet.....that's not unusual. WallE is still in it's shirnk wrap too.

Comment

Got the Masterpiece Edition, so I'm not sure which bonus features were carried-over or not to this new edition.

Comment

It's not on Blu Ray so I feel no need to upgrade the DVD version I already have.

Comment

is it coming out on BR? I wouldn't mind upgrading at all!
              Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

It's not BR John, just a new DVD version.

Comment

Not getting it I still have the Masterpiece Edition.
                  "You are watching FOX"

Comment

I'll get it soon. I don't have a copy of Alice In Wonderland yet.

My progress on building up my Disney Classics Collection is going very slow and getting it would be a huge step.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

We have the Masterpiece Collection VHS tape, so we thought it would be fine to get the DVD.
                      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

I too have the Masterpiece release. So nope dot com on this release.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I never got the masterpiece edition but does anyone know if this UnBirthday Edition is just exactly the same thing. I'm probably going to get it anyway (since like i said I don't have it) but I'm just curious

Also there was a rumor at a conference call at work that the BluRay will be coming out early Summer (can't remember if it was June or July) and I can't be sure on the accuracy of the rumor
                          Okay scratch all the above or leave it still up in the air. I'm not sure if it actually means Burton's Alice or original Alice

Comment

Sounds awesome! I need to get to the store this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                              It's not on Blu Ray so I feel no need to upgrade the DVD version I already have.
                              Yeah, now the brd is due out when the live action brd is release? no?

I will get it on brd.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X