• Show
Clear All

• Burton's 'Alice' on Blu-ray/DVD 6/1/10

Released on March 5th in the U.S. 'Alice in Wonderland' goes home June 1st:

Bonus Features:

DVD:

BLU-RAY:

Everything on the DVD plus:

"If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Burton's 'Alice' on Blu-ray/DVD 6/1/10

I dont see why people are made about the release date, Sherlock homes was released on DVD like 3 months after its release.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

And how can anyone say that this isn't a sequel? I guess it isn't technically, but come on! It's a sequel like - well, the only thing that comes to mind is Peter Schilling's "Major Tom (Coming Home)" is to David Bowie's "Space Oddity."

Or sumpin.

Comment

meanwhile:

Worldwide, "Alice" has generated $827.5 million to rank as the 22nd biggest boxoffice hit of all time and the fourth most popular title ever released by Disney.

A Brazil opening is scheduled for Friday.

'Titans' tops global charts again
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I'm sorry... i just... well... thought the movie was absolute crap. Thoughtless fluff that was pushed out and marketed as storytelling genius, yet burton didn't really tell much of a story at all... The 3-d should have been scrapped, since it was virtually nonexistent.

Its sad when you get super excited to see a film like this and then walk out wondering just how much of the film was influenced by the merchandising departments at disney and hot topic.

Lets just get this thing on dvd so people can forget about it already. (Indiana Jones 4, anyone?)
          Maleficent is to Dragon, as Icarian is to Roary West... only I don't need a hydraulic lift to make my magic happen. :vogue:

"cinnamon toast and tacos, por favor" -The guy in front of me last time i saw Remember! Dreams Come True.

Comment

I'm due for a new DVD copy of the 1951 feature, and I was really hoping that they'd do a double set all-in-one of both. Oh well
            Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFzLRP8e4vE]YouTube - Tim Burton's Secret Formula[/ame]

Comment

On the Disney Movie Rewards site there is a $10 coupon for the Blu-Ray Combo Pack . Worth some ink and paper.

Comment

I haven't seen the movie. What I'm going to do is rent a copy from a Redbox machine for $1.10 and, if I like it, buy the Blu-Ray version for my new HDTV with a built-in Blu-Ray player.

God, I love my new TV!
                  Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
                  Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X