No announcement yet.

Imagineer's House on the Market

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagineer's House on the Market

Own your own Imagineered home for $499,000!
    According to Curbed LA, "Could this be a Disneyland testing ground? The two bedroom, two and three quarter bathroom house in Lake View Terrace was built in 1953, a year before the theme park began construction, and by a cadre of Disney's helpful woodland creatures..."

From the listing: "Designed and built by Walt Disney Imagineer, Fred Joerger. Extensive use of Roman style sculptures created by Disney artist Walt Peregoy compliment the terraced pools and grottos. Elaborate hand painted ceilings by Disney artists Travis Johnson and Tyrus Wong."

Thoroughly Imagineered by Disney Talent in Lake View Terrace : New to Market : Curbed LA

Re: Imagineer's House on the Market

Haha wow, I was JUST looking at this!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!

Re: Imagineer's House on the Market

I would love to live in a house like this when I grow up!
      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.