Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

    yeah... interesting stuff, go to saveddisney. com and read the article about eisner resigning completely from the disney board, is this a good or bad thing... any opinions?

  • #2
    Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

    Its a good thing, less Eisner the better.
    Go Bengals.


    WDW>DL

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

      Eisner has lost his tidus touch and needs to leave. But then even when he leaves he will still have a lot of power given the fact that he owns the most Disney shares.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

        Eisner needs a time out... Permenantly... Perhaps he'll partner whith his good friend, Ovitz, and they will open a chain of Restaurants in the Midwest or something...
        Check out my other blog:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

          I too think the 'E' needs to take himself elsewhere. He lost touch with the company and it's Parks long ago. I agree that less Eisner is better.

          Wanna read something creepy?

          When we read we see........D I S N E Y L A N D

          Eisner read it....................E I S N E R L A N D


          An all he had to change was two letters....scary eh?
          Last edited by shadow; 11-04-2005, 05:44 PM. Reason: spacing
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

            Originally posted by cellarhound
            Eisner needs a time out... Permenantly... Perhaps he'll partner whith his good friend, Ovitz, and they will open a chain of Restaurants in the Midwest or something...
            Big Mikey's Burger Adventure
            "Taste the Montana future!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

              First off, SaveDisney.com closed a couple of months ago....

              Second, Michael Eisner resigned from the board at the end of September, the same time he stopped bring CEO.

              http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12128


              Walt Disney Co. said on Thursday that former Chief Executive Michael Eisner resigned from the Disney board on Sept. 30 -- several months earlier than expected.
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

                Originally posted by shadow
                I too think the 'E' needs to take himself elsewhere. He lost touch with the company and it's Parks long ago. I agree that less Eisner is better.

                Wanna read something creepy?

                When we read we see........D I S N E Y L A N D

                Eisner read it....................E I S N E R L A N D


                An all he had to change was two letters....scary eh?
                And notice what the two letters are: ER

                Nuff said.
                -Tim

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

                  Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
                  And notice what the two letters are: ER

                  Nuff said.

                  muhahahahhaha!! :lol: :lmao: :clap:
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

                    Originally posted by Darkbeer
                    First off, SaveDisney.com closed a couple of months ago....

                    Second, Michael Eisner resigned from the board at the end of September, the same time he stopped bring CEO.

                    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12128

                    DB, look at the 1st post again. The site name is:

                    "www.savedDisney.com"

                    notice the extra "D"

                    It looks a little similar to Roy's site, but with less bite.
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

                      Originally posted by shadow
                      I too think the 'E' needs to take himself elsewhere. He lost touch with the company and it's Parks long ago. I agree that less Eisner is better.

                      Wanna read something creepy?

                      When we read we see........D I S N E Y L A N D

                      Eisner read it....................E I S N E R L A N D


                      An all he had to change was two letters....scary eh?
                      As long as it doesn't proceed to:

                      When we read we see........D I S N E Y L A N D

                      Eisner read it....................E I S N E R L A N D

                      ........................................I...G...E R L A N D
                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

                        Originally posted by Aladdin
                        As long as it doesn't proceed to:

                        When we read we see........D I S N E Y L A N D

                        Eisner read it....................E I S N E R L A N D

                        ........................................I...G...E R L A N D


                        Ineed, let's hope it doesnt'!! :beg:
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

                          Originally posted by Aladdin
                          DB, look at the 1st post again. The site name is:

                          "www.savedDisney.com"

                          notice the extra "D"

                          It looks a little similar to Roy's site, but with less bite.
                          Yeah, I see SavedDisney as a slap to the face of SaveDisney...

                          Truth is Roy didn't get everything he wanted... He did get the big ticket item however - Eisner removed...

                          I think it is presumptuous to say that the struggle to make Disney a better company is not continuing... They need honest and fair feedback in order to operate... SaveDisney did that... SavedDisney does not even try...
                          Check out my other blog:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

                            The struggle to Save Disney continues...behind closed doors.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: michael eisner resigning from the disney board?

                              Originally posted by cellarhound
                              I think it is presumptuous to say that the struggle to make Disney a better company is not continuing... They need honest and fair feedback in order to operate... SaveDisney did that... SavedDisney does not even try...
                              That's what we're for!!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X