Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon to a theater near you --- Beauty and the Beast, Sing-A-Long Edition

Disney is re-releasing Beauty and the Beast into select theaters for a limited 2 day release, not to celebrate it's upcoming 20th anniversary, nor to show it in 3D or in Imax. This time they are releasing it as a audience Sing-A-Long.

The event will be held on September 29th at 6:30pm, and on October 2nd at 12pm.

Click here to see all participating movie theaters

For tickets go to: Beauty and the Beast 9/29 & 10/2
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Coming soon to a theater near you --- Beauty and the Beast, Sing-A-Long Edition

Boooooooose! I wanted so badly to see Beauty & The Beast in 3D in the USA! But, For some Strange reason, we(the USA) got the short end of the lollypop with a sing-a-long!?! I hope the sales of the 3D Edition(outside the USA) of the movie change your mind, disney, so that you release it, here, like said you would! :verymad:

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Re: Coming soon to a theater near you --- Beauty and the Beast, Sing-A-Long Edition

are ticket prices pretty much $10, like most movies?

Comment

So instead of seeing one of animation's masterpieces in 3D and on one of the clearest and largest screens ever created, I get to try and hear it over the audience's singing?

Guess I'll just wait for the DVD release.

Comment

Sad thing is...these events will still sell out. I'll wait for Imax (if its 3D that fine if not, that cool too, just put it in Imax)
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Laaaaaaaaaaame.

Comment

Hatesies! Hatesies all around!

Click the banner! ^^^^
              Follow us on Twitter
              @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
              Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Managed to go an see a preview screening of this today at Hoyts at the EQ in Sydney. This is the Beauty and the Beast 3D version, not the sing-along mentioned here. Wrote up a little report:

Beauty and the Beast 3D Official DVD Bits Blog

Will definitely be going to see this again! Enjoy!
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Why is this NOT in the states?

Well, here's my guess. Disney is waiting to see if 3D consumer technology catches on. That way, if it does, a couple years down the road (or maybe even next year), Disney can release Beauty 3D to Imax theaters in the US with an eye toward using the release as a promotional vehicle to introduce a new Beauty 3D Blu-Ray. This way, Beauty can sell as a

VHS (already happened)
                  DVD (first release)
                  DVD (second release)
                  Blu-Ray
                  and then finally a 3D Blu-Ray

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X