This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite New Shows

Ok, so we all have our favorite shows that have returned, but it seems like this season has a pretty good variety of different new shows and I was curious as to which new show people have gotten hooked on...

I have gotten hooked on:

Commander In Chief, Bones, Everybody Hates Chris, and Threshold (this one I'm worried about, they are moving nights on it already which usually smells doom for a show).

So, how about you, what new shows do you like....

Re: Favorite New Shows

My Name Is Earl :lmao:

I can't figure out if it's because of or in spite of the fact that it reminds me of my childhood.
    A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
    In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

i havent been hooked on any shows, commander in cheif, and invasion I started to get hooked, but Invation was too late for me, and i lost interest in commander in cheif. The only show I'm hooked on is LOST

Orlando doing good
      http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
      Princess of Randomness

Comment

Commander in Chief for me. Actually it's the only new show I watch.

Comment

Beware of Comander in Chief. It's main goal is to soften up the American public so Hillary Clinton will have a better shot at the White House. The producers didn't deny that when asked.
          You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

I've been watching My Name is Earl and Everybody Hates Chris off and on, and I can't say I'm hooked. However, I am enjoying How I Met Your Mother. I would be upset if that was cancelled.

Comment

MTV's Next. I do not watch it often, but they have pumped out some memorable moments like a girls slipping and falling down bus steps and and another girl urinating herself while she was on her date.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X