X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORT: Disney's Next Animated Film

Hey everyone,

I was noticing over at Blue Sky Disney they were mentioning Progress City saying they heard that Terry Prachett's Mort would be the next animated film from Ron and John. They said it's true. Is this a good book? A good adaptation for Disney? Sound like a different direction for the animated division?

ImagineerWarrior

Re: MORT: Disney's Next Animated Film

They'd have to change the title for France.

Comment

Well, Ron and John are directing. That's a good start. Other than that, I don't know anything about the story.
      sigpic
      Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by Retrocool View Post
        They'd have to change the title for France.
        Not necessarily, after all it will fit in with the guy working for Death.

Of course, its not the title you'd want if you're pitching the film to families.
        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
        Walt Disney

Comment

I had the chnace to speak to John Musker last night at an event at the studio. I didn't want to put him on the spot by flat out asking him to confirm. However he did tell me that he & his great team have been hard at work for awhile on their project & are producing some amazing amd exciting new results. More to follow!
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X