Regis to Drop the Ball on Clark

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regis to Drop the Ball on Clark

Regis Philbin will not be denied.
    Spurned by Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve a year after stepping in for the holiday show's then-ailing host, Philbin will ring in 2006 on Fox.
    The 90-minute New Year's Eve Live, airing Dec. 31 from New York City's Times Square, will mark Philbin's first ever appearance on the 19-year-old network--a surprising factoid considering it seems impossible that the always-on Philbin could have been off somewhere. "I'm very happy to be asked to welcome in the New Year on TV," Phibin said in a statement Wednesday.

Re: Regis to Drop the Ball on Clark

Does this mean that Dick Clark is feeling better? That's very good news. I've been praying for him. I am so glad he will be returning for his annual rite. I could care less for the musical performances he introduces...I just watch for a few minutes. However the beuty of Dick Clark is that he doesn't get old. He relates to teenagers just like he did back when American Bandstand first started. Regardless of whether he likes the music today or not, he knows who the kids want to see and hear from and he delivers the goods. That takes a special gift.
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Re: Regis to Drop the Ball on Clark

NYE isn't the same without Dick Clark.

Nuff' said.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.