This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Store Outlets

Since The Children's Place purchased the stores in mid-November they are already to oepn their first outlet store later this month. The store will be the first of more to come and be located outside of New York City.

Do you think that Disney should have done this before to help the stores succeed? There are Disney Catalog outlets, but what about store outlets? Will you shop at one? Do you think this will have any impact on the Disney Store brand/Disney name? I'm curious to know what you think.

Once a year one comes to the mall by my house (although I don't think it's technically an Disney STORE outlet, more stuff from the parks and stuff). I love shoping there, I can actually afford stuff that I'm not able to get unless I go to the parks!

Comment

I've been lucky. There have been 3 Disney Outlets in NorCal in the last few months.
      One in Hayward,Ca & Woodland,Ca both where in town from late October - early Jan.

And now there is another in Citrus Heights,CA.

Up 80% off the orignal prices!!!

Comment

I'm going to the one in Sacramento tonight with my 10% coupon (thanks MalibuMinion!)
        Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
        I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
        ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
          I'm going to the one in Sacramento tonight with my 10% coupon (thanks MalibuMinion!)
          Your welcome, just sign up on the mailing list and the next time they come to town they will send you 2 coupons

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
            Your welcome, just sign up on the mailing list and the next time they come to town they will send you 2 coupons
            Back from the store. We (Retlaw and I) ended up spending about thirty bucks and we decided we are going back in a few weeks when they get the next shipment in.
            We bought:Postcards (for my sister's scrapbooking), Hollywood Tower ashtrays that we are going to use as coasters, a few shotglasses (haunted mansion and a general disneyland one with the old sign)
            I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...

Comment

When I lived in Texas many years ago I got a really groovy Cheshire Cat watch at the outlet in San Marcos. The second hand was his face (really a clear round disc, kind of like a cel with his face painted on it) and every 60 seconds it would hit properly on his head. Very cool.

Now you have me wondering... where is that watch now?

Comment

It's all such CHEESE. To think of something as special and high quality as Disney being "outlet" oriented makes it so "who cares". They have made the company such a commodity anyway. Steve Jobs won't sell Apple T Shirts because it cheapens his brand. They avoid sales by having "price drops". So classy. but Apple is sooo special, even in the way they wrap their goods in hot packages. Disney is so manufactured "magic by the palette". "Magic at 40% off".

Wait ..40% is alot, wheres the outlet!!!
                "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Back from the store. We (Retlaw and I) ended up spending about thirty bucks and we decided we are going back in a few weeks when they get the next shipment in.
                  We bought:Postcards (for my sister's scrapbooking), Hollywood Tower ashtrays that we are going to use as coasters, a few shotglasses (haunted mansion and a general disneyland one with the old sign)

Hey would you guys mind letting me know when they get their next shipment?? I'd appreciate it

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Sure I'll give them a call in a week or so and let you know

Comment

It's all such CHEESE. To think of something as special and high quality as Disney being "outlet" oriented makes it so "who cares". They have made the company such a commodity anyway. Steve Jobs won't sell Apple T Shirts because it cheapens his brand. They avoid sales by having "price drops". So classy. but Apple is sooo special, even in the way they wrap their goods in hot packages. Disney is so manufactured "magic by the palette". "Magic at 40% off".
                      But mice LIKE cheese! I can kind of see where you're coming from, and I respect that, but I think that there's nothing worng with Disney outlet stores. Not all Disney fans are made of money, and if we can find something we love for a price we can handle, why not? But like I said, I understand where you're coming from. And I think I just confused myself...

Comment

Originally posted by quasimodo1384
                        But mice LIKE cheese! I can kind of see where you're coming from, and I respect that, but I think that there's nothing worng with Disney outlet stores. Not all Disney fans are made of money, and if we can find something we love for a price we can handle, why not? But like I said, I understand where you're coming from. And I think I just confused myself...
                        Personally, I just don't like OVERPRICED magic

Comment

Sure I'll give them a call in a week or so and let you know
                          Do you know when that store is closing?

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                            Do you know when that store is closing?
                            I think april 24th but I'm not 100% sure

Comment

Thanks-
                              I'm gonna stop by there on Monday, when I get back from DL.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X