Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Diamond Editions

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disney Diamond Editions

    I am curious to see if anybody else are purchasing these latest releases. I have all three of them so far including Pinocchio(which is part of the Platinum Series, but had a Blu Ray disc). The one movie of the Diamond Edition that i am looking forward to getting my hands on is the Lion King.

    What Diamond Editions do you have?
    Which ones do you want?
    Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Visited/Future Visits:

    Disneyland Resort: 1987, 1989, 1992, 1994, 2000, 2011, 2014

    Walt Disney World Resort: ???

    Tokyo Disney Resort: 2009

    Disneyland Resort Paris: ???

    Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: ???

  • #2
    Re: Disney Diamond Editions

    So far I got all three:
    Snow White
    Beauty and the Beast
    Bambi
    Will probably get them all. Looking forward to getting Peter Pan in this line.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disney Diamond Editions

      I have Beauty and the Beast (DVD only version), and I don't know if the Snow White I have is Diamond Edition or not, all I know is that it was a 2009 DVD release. And I am excited for Lion King. I'm hoping to get it as a gift for X-mas, and if I don't I already have a coupon for it from Subway.
      Trips coming up:

      May 22-26th
      July 13th-18th
      November 19th-25th

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disney Diamond Editions

        I've got all three, and looking forward to Lion King and Lady and the Tramp. But when will Aladdin be released to Blu-ray? It's an odd omission.
        Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disney Diamond Editions

          Originally posted by mousterpiece View Post
          I've got all three, and looking forward to Lion King and Lady and the Tramp. But when will Aladdin be released to Blu-ray? It's an odd omission.
          probably in 2012 for its 20th anniversary!!! Besides, I think the DVD from 2004 has so many great bonus features, what could they possibly add for blu ray, that dvd already has hours of behind the scenes, and so did TLM, that is how ALL disney releases should be (be it for DVD multi disc (for those that don't have/want a blu ray player), or for blu ray
          Trips coming up:

          May 22-26th
          July 13th-18th
          November 19th-25th

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disney Diamond Editions

            Originally posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
            probably in 2012 for its 20th anniversary!!! Besides, I think the DVD from 2004 has so many great bonus features, what could they possibly add for blu ray, that dvd already has hours of behind the scenes, and so did TLM, that is how ALL disney releases should be (be it for DVD multi disc (for those that don't have/want a blu ray player), or for blu ray
            For TLM I could see them dropping the virtual ride as they actually got around to building attractions for the movie.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disney Diamond Editions

              Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
              For TLM I could see them dropping the virtual ride as they actually got around to building attractions for the movie.
              yeah but what would they replace it with? They need to put lots of NEW content in each re-release if they want people to upgrade, otherwise people like me will stick to 1 disc copy of each movie.
              Trips coming up:

              May 22-26th
              July 13th-18th
              November 19th-25th

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X